Gundam Arch Enemy Series

Anyone know what's going on with the Gundam Arch Enemy Series??.

I searched Bandai.com, and it still shows the Wing Zero Custom, and the Tallgeese III.

Last I heard, they were working on the RX-78 and Gelgoog I believe from the original series.

Anyone know if they scrapped the plan??

I'm also trying to find info on this line.

Last I heard about it, was from one of Noel's wonderfest reports (correct me if I am wrong), and the RX-78 and gelgood looked very good.

I recall a friend of mine emailing Bandai about this line, but so far, no reply.

I hope they push through with this though, the AE's are much much better than their MSiA counterparts!

I'm still crossing my fingers for an Arch Enemy Series? Possibly from the 0083: Stardust Memories OAV (and movie). Are you getting this Bandai? It would make for a GREAT November/December release. Just think.....it could be Bandai's answer to Yamato's eventual Monster. :ph34r:

While the idea for the series is cool, but I think launching it with WZC and Tallgeese at the tail end of Wing's popularity was a mistake. Here in Singapore, there're PILES of both toys for sale at the TRUs. Even at marked down prices, they're just not moving. Sadly, this style of toy would have been great for G-Gundam's main robots, which only got a minor update from their chunky 90's versions and were packed in cheapo boxes.

While the idea for the series is cool, but I think launching it with WZC and Tallgeese at the tail end of Wing's popularity was a mistake. Here in Singapore, there're PILES of both toys for sale at the TRUs. Even at marked down prices, they're just not moving. Sadly, this style of toy would have been great for G-Gundam's main robots, which only got a minor update from their chunky 90's versions and were packed in cheapo boxes.

Lucky Singaporeans just don't know what they are missing. When i bought my wing gundam zero, i thought and still think that it is one of the best value for money toy i have. I really do hope they come out with more of the arch enemy series. They are bigger then gundam fixs, cheaper and IMHO just as detailed.

post-26-1061949513_thumb.jpg