Interesting... The price is a LOT more than what HLJ is asking ($95 vs $75 in AUD for me) but it does look like a nicely set up site and if I can't land one through HLJ, I might be willing to give this a go.

Well, my compulsion and excitement mixed with a bit of exhaustion got the better of me.... The HI-METAL REGULT is getting a re-release and amiami has it for $10 USD less than solaris & they already charged my paypal, not going to cancel, still happy to get one. Here is the link for amiami. Happy shopping! (should have tagged the HI-METAL to my google news homepage)

Edited by Sharon Intel

Wait, a re-release? You mean Bandai are going to issue this again or are you referring to something else?

Sry, not a re-release, the bandai site shows out of stock. Looking into it the preorders started in Oct and all I saw was "sold out" then suddenly it shows as available for preorder again. Guess they're pumping out more to add to the war, too many valks blowing up regults.

edit: just stopped by amiami & the preorder is closed

Edited by Sharon Intel