Arcadia 1/60 Lancer II

wmkjr

5 hours ago, Lorindor said:

I ordered one.

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

I ordered one in the end ^_^ was gonna go w/ NY but they were gone by the time i finally made up my mind. Ordered straight from Arcadia. 

cool! if you guys get it or build it, either or... post up some photos of it. 

1 hour ago, Lorindor said:

It will probably take a while before I have time to build and paint it, but I can take pictures of the box and contents when I get it.

hey thanks! i got a few arcadia type kits boxed, (yf-19 super parts and sdf-mini/protoculture city) but just curious what the package will look like.  

Just now, derex3592 said:

If I hadn't gotten the 3D one from a while back here on the forums and already built it, I prob would have bitten.  But I don't need another one, not at that damn price especially.

Hey derex, i'd love to check it your lancer:) did you post your build in the modeling section? i'll try and dig around but haven't been in that side for a while. 

Nice! I still got mine in the build queue. I didn't get the Arcadia one unfortunately as my wife's vehicle decided to take a dump on her.

Thanks for the compliment!  EXO did a great job for sure.  The material did require a lot of cleanup and I wasn't ever really able to get sunken in parts as smooth as I wanted, but overall it came out good.  The Arcadia will probably require less parts prep time before paint and have a few more panel lines, like I said if I didn't already have this one, I would get the Arcadia one, but I just can't justify the cost and time to build it on such an obscure fighter that had about 2 seconds of screen time. 

6 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Thanks for the compliment!  EXO did a great job for sure.  The material did require a lot of cleanup and I wasn't ever really able to get sunken in parts as smooth as I wanted, but overall it came out good.  The Arcadia will probably require less parts prep time before paint and have a few more panel lines, like I said if I didn't already have this one, I would get the Arcadia one, but I just can't justify the cost and time to build it on such an obscure fighter that had about 2 seconds of screen time. 

i can tell you put in some work:wub: i remember i loaned  EXO money to help him buy a Form 1 printer (he paid me back). i do remember him making this kit, i'm curious if he used the form 1 or went with Neptune Survey to 3D print, 

but i know that took alot of work to make, damn... you got some serious skills. i can see why it'll be hard to justify the lancer since you already have a nice build.

2 seconds of screen time is more than enough:p hehe at least for the VE-1, after seeing yours, i'm kinda regretting not picking an arcadia Lancer. arcadia make an ARMD-01 too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 8:20 AM, anubis20 said:

Haha i will, of the box and contents at least. Gotta finish your fan racer before i start work on this :lol:

i saw the lancer box picture on the recent purchase thread. but want to give a big shoutout to you for building and painting m 1/60 yamato fan racer for me:wub::wub: 

can't wait till you start on the Lancer

9 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i saw the lancer box picture on the recent purchase thread. but want to give a big shoutout to you for building and painting m 1/60 yamato fan racer for me:wub::wub: 

can't wait till you start on the Lancer

No prob ;) I was gonna take pics of the contents of the Lancer's box but its nicely wrapped in cellophane and didnt want to open it now :lol:

• 2 months later...