NECA Cinemachines

Saw these recently from here:

http://www.figures.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79757

Aliens-Cinemachines.jpg

Looks good! The initial release will be from Alien/Aliens:

• UD-4L Cheyenne Dropship, with miniature Armored Personnel Carrier that fits inside the bay (Aliens)
• M577 Armored Personnel Carrier (Aliens)
• “Origin” Derelict Ship with display stand (Alien)
• Fossilized Space Jockey (Alien)

There will be more from other franchises such as Terminator (Aerial HK/Tank HK), Predator ...

Looks like a boon for sci-fi vehicle collectors!

The set of 4 is $79.99 at BBTS. Preordered a long time ago along with an extra Dropship but for $24.99.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=cinemachines&utm_source=retail_news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BigBadToyStore-Retail&utm_content=

Edited by sh9000

• 2 weeks later...

Wave 1 of the Aliens vehicles are available for preorder at toysrus.com for $21.99 each and free shipping. Preordered 2 APCs and 2 Dropships. When they come in I'll price adjust them with 10% off in store with my TRU card. Cancelled my BBTS preorders.

• 1 month later...

Ooh, that puts the dropship at about 1/152 scale...

so that makes the APC 1:50ish?

are you guys referring to the APC on its own or the one that comes with the Cheyenne dropship? The stand along APC is larger than the one that comes with the dropship. if not then forget I mentioned anything..

Ooh, that puts the dropship at about 1/152 scale...

so that makes the APC 1:50ish?

are you guys referring to the APC on its own or the one that comes with the Cheyenne dropship? The stand along APC is larger than the one that comes with the dropship. if not then forget I mentioned anything..

Yep the actual Dropship is around 82.5 ft long and the APC is around 28 ft long so the toy Dropship with the small APC is around 1/152 scale and the larger APC is around 1/50 scale.

• 3 weeks later...

How's the dropship size compare with the old micro machines action fleet version?

It's smaller than the Action Fleet version.

post-21587-0-04076800-1462107211_thumb.jpeg

Found some pics online. The Action Fleet Dropship was good for its time but is chunky looking. It can hold pilots but I no longer regret not getting the Action Fleet Dropship.

post-21587-0-97552500-1462107392_thumb.jpeg

The Action Fleet APC is still pretty nice. I would have loved for the Cinemachines APC to have a sliding door and a way to see inside.

I still want a NECA APC in scale with their 7" figures. That would be epic.

post-21587-0-59703200-1462147968_thumb.jpeg

Straightened out the tailfins a little bit. The front two landing gear on the Cinemachines Dropship are easily removable and the rear landing gear can be removed but it will take some pulling because it is pegged in with a little bit of glue. Be careful not to break anything. I don't advise everyone to try it.

Woo hoo now I can swoosh the Dropship around without landing gear. I can just peg the landing gear back in when it needs to land.

Oh and press the front right light and the APC launches out of the ramp.

Edited by sh9000

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Straightened out the tailfins a little bit. The front two landing gear on the Cinemachines Dropship are easily removable and the rear landing gear can be removed but it will take some pulling because it is pegged in with a little bit of glue. Be careful not to break anything. I don't advise everyone to try it.

Woo hoo now I can swoosh the Dropship around without landing gear. I can just peg the landing gear back in when it needs to land.

Oh and press the front right light and the APC launches out of the ramp.

good to know! and yep I'll be trying it! hehe! :D