Max Factory 1/20(!) VF-1S/A Hikaru

Renato

If they (Max Factory) prioritize the fighter mode, then the proportions will be off just enough that it won't look quite right in Battroid mode. But seeing this thing in battroid mode is definitely of interest to me as well. Because c'mon. Of COURSE someone(s) is(/are) going to try and do it.

I dunno actually, there will definitely be some proportional issues I'm sure (the nose in particular), but even Hasegawa's 1/48 kit could be mashed-up into a pretty decent battroid.  I'm going to look forward to seeing what people do with this. :)  I might even try to get one, depending on the price.  I do wish it was molded in more sections though, even just modding it for super packs will require a ton of hacking into those single-piece legs.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2010 at 2:15 PM, miriya said:

Thanks for that link. This looks pretty awesome!

middle_1267870697.jpg

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I dunno actually, there will definitely be some proportional issues I'm sure (the nose in particular), but even Hasegawa's 1/48 kit could be mashed-up into a pretty decent battroid.

True enough, and to be fair, all transforming renditions of the VF-1 look wonky in one form or another. I just prefer the way Hasegawa did it with the three separate kits, each emphasizing that particular mode's strengths.

honestly the most suitable place I can thk of that being placed, without obstruction, is hanging off the wall like a huge painting...otherwise it's gonna be a pain to avoid knocking into it and damaging something..

unless of course you put in a display case the size of a table for four...

Extremely, really.  It makes the 1/48th Yamato nose look pretty small by comparison.  Still not liking the shape of the canopy either.

Not a huge deal for me either way though.  While I'm definitely curious about the pricing, I also know that I have absolutely no room to put something this big, assembled or not.  :lol:

Another Japanese forum member, Cancer107 went to the Hobby Show yesterday and took some pics.

Hmm, I envy him because I don't plan to go there this year.

He allow me to introduce them to MW. Thanks.

And he asked the person who belongs to Max Factory about its price. He said it will be from 10,000 yen to 15,000 yen at a fixed price.

20 minutes ago, TMBounty_Hunter said:

*SCREAMING*

frakkING GERWALK TOO

Oh, it's 9:17 am in Japan. Max Factory has been hiding it till yesterday.