Max Factory 1/20(!) VF-1S/A Hikaru

Renato

On 5/21/2018 at 11:43 PM, TMBounty_Hunter said:

It looks like Hikaru's face is molded on in the inside surface of the clear helmet visor

But that's Roy, not Hikaru.  Hikaru never wore a yellow helmet in the film, nor did his Valkyrie have yellow stripes...

99191fab647acf9083e23333eac4dc74.jpg

I think we'll need to correct the thread title, too.  :unsure:

3 hours ago, tekering said:

But that's Roy, not Hikaru.  Hikaru never wore a yellow helmet in the film, nor did his Valkyrie have yellow stripes...

99191fab647acf9083e23333eac4dc74.jpg

I think we'll need to correct the thread title, too.  :unsure:

True. They started announcing this kit 2 years ago as Hikaru's scheme but they keep on showing promo shots in Roy's scheme. 

Edited by no3Ljm

Well, the kit comes with all 3 heads, A/J/S, and the decals for both Hikaru and Focker. The figure runner themselves are only labeled Pilot Figure and not by name, but if you look at this shot of the visor, those are some big, tall eyes. They definitely look more like Hiraku's than Focker's.

Nj668Cb.jpg

C'mon now. We're just playing. It's obvious that the head and visor looks like Hikaru's face. But it just so happen that all they show as a finished product is Roy's scheme. And I'm pretty sure Tekering knows this too. ;)

They announced it as 'Hikaru' kit. Better display it with Hikaru scheme. ^_^ 

Whoah, the missiles have to be purchased separately?

Dd9JkcwVMAAdLEo.jpg

Sure, we know there's a precedent for it -- the Hasegawa 1:48 weapon set, for example -- but I would've hoped at least some missiles were included in the main kit... 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, macsam said:

i know that i am late to the party on this one

can anybody give me any good recommendation for online store selling this along with shipping to Canada

thanks in advance.

AmiAmi

And probably any of the regular outlets except HLJ, they placed an ORDER STOP on it.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GMK said:

Could you explain “Gaohku”?

That's just a more phonetically-accurate spelling of "gerwalk" (and frankly, makes about as much sense).

Still better than "guardian mode!"  <_<

6 hours ago, tekering said:

That's just a more phonetically-accurate spelling of "gerwalk" (and frankly, makes about as much sense).

Still better than "guardian mode!"  <_<

Hahaha! Oh yes it is, Tekering. Much better. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/23/2018 at 8:45 PM, TMBounty_Hunter said:

Well, the kit comes with all 3 heads, A/J/S, and the decals for both Hikaru and Focker. The figure runner themselves are only labeled Pilot Figure and not by name, but if you look at this shot of the visor, those are some big, tall eyes. They definitely look more like Hiraku's than Focker's.

Nj668Cb.jpg

All I have seen confirmed are stickers ( as per the HLJ ) listing -- have they mentioned waterslide decals somewhere? I can imagine some extra aftermarket waterslides might be necessary anyways depending on what they might miss but it'd be nice to have a base set of them.