Max Factory 1/20(!) VF-1S/A Hikaru

Renato

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, neko878 said:

Also, I wonder what character figures it will include.

The seated pilot figure was shown off a while back. There are prototype Hikaru and Misa "minimum factory" standalone kits in the works, and the previously released Minmei kit in the same scale and line. The members of Walkure got 1/20 kits as well.

On 2/19/2018 at 10:09 AM, neko878 said:

I guess my DSLR tripod will serve dual purpose with this model kit! LOL!  Also, I wonder what character figures it will include.

RAy9HMf.jpg

A centerpiece indeed. :wub:

14 hours ago, TMBounty_Hunter said:

The fighter mode parts are still there, lower on the display

p1DwR4k.jpg

There's also some event on the 22nd. Maybe holding off the spicy details until then?

Ok. Seeing there's an optional part for the leg and back for fighter mode, do you guys think the leg is compatible when the Super/Strike Parts is installed? Because the leg is somehow folded a little with the Packs installed, correct?

2 hours ago, Knight26 said:

Serisouly, at this scale, why are the pilot figures not articulated?

Does it need to be? I mean it's a model kit and not an action figure. The way they're charging this 1/20 model kit figure is already expensive enough for them to charge more for an articulated ones. And besides, they were already designed to a specific pose in mind for them to make this articulated.