Max Factory 1/20(!) VF-1S/A Hikaru

Renato

14 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

Disappointed at the pilot. I would've preferred a TV Version one. 

What's wrong? From the very beginning we're already seeing Strike Pack on their prototype, so it's just proper that it's going to have a DYRL pilot, right?

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Get the primer out, then the details or lack thereof will reveal themselves. As long as it doesn't go the way of current Gundam "details," I'm fine with whatever.

26 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

For a big scale like that why does it look like it's still lacking details?

Frankly as long as it has good forms an proportions, small detail can be added by the modeler. Too much incorrect detail would be worse to deal with.

I can't put my finger on it, but the proportions seem off a bit. Like there are a few, small but incredibly significant details being overlooked. This is coming from someone that owns multiples of every iteration of vf-1 Valkerie kit in existence. 

The details do look minimum. The fan blades look shallow without having real blades, just engraved lines. What's with the heads? They should be separate from the fuselage piece. Not to mention the laser thicknesses? Then again, this is NOT the final kit we are looking at so take what you see with a grain of salt.- MT

On 11/2/2017 at 10:44 PM, no3Ljm said:

VF-1A's head laser turrets looks thicker than VF-1J and VF-1S combined. :unknw:

Looks like they aren't going to fix the proportions of the 1S head (lasers too close together)

The whole thing looks like the spiritual successor to the 1-/24 scale ARII kit that came out a million years ago, which also lacked a significant amount of detail.

Edited by peter

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 12:26 PM, peter said:

Looks like they aren't going to fix the proportions of the 1S head (lasers too close together)

The whole thing looks like the spiritual successor to the 1-/24 scale ARII kit that came out a million years ago, which also lacked a significant amount of detail.

True. I will understand if this is done in a smaller scale. But at this massive scale, it's not an excuse why it's not designed or scaled properly. <_<

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2018 at 8:41 PM, TMBounty_Hunter said:

Probably have to wait until Wonder Festival for any updates. That's where the initial announcement came from and all the subsequent big updates.

Fuh9JdT.jpg

Oooh. Another Wallet Bustin' Announcements. :lol: