Love to see this continuing. I didn't see Legacy, but all the ones with Damon are stellar! I like that stiles is coming back, as they have a history that needs to be explained - and our boy Jason needs a new squeeze!

The first was in 2002, so that's fourteen years... Damon was all 'fresh-faced' when that came out!

• 2 months later...

Captain Phillips?

I like Greengrass's style tho'. It mimics documentary style camera work and they don't just shake the camera to show fake urgency. But I do remember not liking the second Bourne movie because I had to sit way in the front of a crowded theatre. I caught it again at home and ended up loving that movie.

This would have been a better trailer id they cut out the flashbacks in the beginning. You shouldn't know for sure that this is a trailer for a new Bourne movie until you hear the guy say "Jesus Christ, that's Jason Bourne."

• 2 months later...

Matt Damon, what a twat.

Profits from guns in his films, calls for a ban of civilian ownership. Meanwhile has armed guards to protect him.

Matt Damon can go eat a turd sandwich.

Edited by peter

Three tangentially related contexts, but okay.

As for me, my ranking goes:

Best = Identity

Second Best = Supremacy

Bronze Medal = Ultimatum

Identity doesn't have to rely on camera tricks to convey hectic action. Supremacy cranks things up but there's always one thing that's unnecessarily manic at any time. Ultimatum successfully concludes the trilogy. I remember being super disappointed that Marie got killed off right away in the second movie.

Saw it last night and while I enjoyed the movie, the camera work was absolute garbage. Every scene was shaky and blurry. The quick zooms on EVERYTHING was stupid too. Simple person to person conversations were doing the same thing. Short of that, the movie was good. Same Bourne formula that works.