Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

11 minutes ago, borgified said:

I can now say that I'm in for Remy now, it's the secondary head that sealed the deal..

I wonder if any more of Xavier's students gets made in the pipe line? We have Logan, Scott , Nathan and now Remy.   

One would hope for a Rogue and Psylock IMO.

Looks like that Classics WW and Remy are not hot sellers at this time as you can still "pre-order" them both on the Mezco website. 

Am I guessing that people are not getting Classics WW due to issues with the first release of WW (if so, then I don't blame them). 

I though Remy will be on the list of the most sought after? It doesn't look like it is... 

Maybe Thanos and Ghost Rider might do better sales wise. :pardon:

23 hours ago, RED WOLF said:

If I could get the Tigerstripe Wolverine I would pick up Gambit and the rest of the X-Men crew in a heartbeat. Since I can't I don't want to even bother with that headache.

To be honest their Tiger Stripe isn’t that good anyway.  Also, only Cyke is available right now.  There is no other crew.  Gambit won’t even be here until next September anyway.

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

To be honest their Tiger Stripe isn’t that good anyway.  Also, only Cyke is available right now.  There is no other crew.  Gambit won’t even be here until next September anyway.

Any other recommendations in this scale? I like the soft goods and not seeing the joints. However I do love revoltech stuff. Their turtles are a blast. No way I'm paying 200+ for Wolverine. 

On 10/13/2019 at 12:15 AM, RED WOLF said:

Any other recommendations in this scale? I like the soft goods and not seeing the joints. However I do love revoltech stuff. Their turtles are a blast. No way I'm paying 200+ for Wolverine. 

You're asking specifically about Mezco recommendations?  Outside of a few of the Spider-Man figures you'll never get poseability comparable to the Revo stuff, that's just the nature of actual clothed figures.

• 2 weeks later...

A heads up for another possible exclusive from Mezco.

From another Mezco thread, this will be up on the 7th of this month.  

If anyone has not caught on, this is a homage to Lone Wolf and Cub written by Kazuo Koike and re-vamped to Lone Goat and Kid by Stan Sakai for the Usagi Yojimbo comic strip series.

49122f62-7f62-4e91-a53f-e432708bf9c7.jpg

I do agree with you there also @Mommar.

Their One 12 line is head to head with other 1:12 licenses like Soap Studios (which is complete garbage from what I read), TBLeague/Phicen, Dam Toys. Coo Model, Great Twins, Storm Collectables.

If Mezco can branch deeper into the DC Comics world, I'm sure that they can do Robin, Cyborg, Nightwing, Batgirl, Hawkman/Hawkgirl, Poison Ivy, Penguin, Riddler, etc. 

Wow, Wonder Woman is charging soon.  They’re delivering in a little over a month?  That’s unprecedented.

Oh, it was a fall exclusive.  That’s why.  Apparently an extremely unpopular one too.

Edited by Mommar

• 2 weeks later...

Seriuosly?!

Goofballs for Gomez (pre-orders open tomorrow) to beat the snot out of.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/rumble-society-pink-skulls-chaos-club\

$225 USD for a three pack, with the NRD of $33.75 USD. Orders processing on the 22nd, maybe shipped on the last week of November/first week of December.

7761.jpg

Update on @Mommar's post from Toyark

https://news.toyark.com/2019/11/25/previews-exclusive-dc-comics-supreme-knight-batman-by-mezco-371702

$80 USD and can be orders at your LCS as well. Based on Mark Millar's: Dark Knights Returns series and to be out in May 2020.

*Note: Where is the Joker Doll? *

One12-Supreme-Knight-Batman-011.jpg

17 hours ago, Axelay said:

Getting frustrated that both versions of Cable which I preordered back in July are repeatedly being delayed. It's looking now like the ETA for both is February.

In July?  Of 2019?  I pre-ordered those things in October and December of 2018 respectively.  Just FYI, it took them 18 months from pre-order time to finally deliver Doctor Strange.  19 months for the Homecoming Tech Suit Spider-Man.

Edited by Mommar

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Mommar said:

They posted a hint about this on their Instagram yesterday.  Most people thought it was Agent Venom (I didn't.)  I honestly don't know who this character is.

He's an in and out member of the Suicide Squad. Honestly, that's why I'm buying him, with Deathstroke and a Harley Quinn, not sure which I want yet, we're slowly getting a Mezco One:12 Suicide Squad going. I'm building a Mezco Justice League, so I'm in for a Suicide Squad too. 

I just got an e-mail from Mezco that Magneto is due to start shipping soon.  They really sped up production on a few of these.  Aquaman has just been released and he was only up for Pre-order in April and Magneto has only been on pre-order for seven months so far.  They skipped right over Captain Marvel, Moon Knight and John Wick.  And their PX Green Lantern and Cable are woefully late too.

Edited by Mommar