Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

4 minutes ago, borgified said:

Don't know if this is what caused the price hike.

"ONE:12 COLLECTIVE Death Dealer - Exclusive figure, art print, and enamel pin set." 

Mezco needs to calm down with the extra stuff they are including with the figure. If they want to the produce the extra stuff that is fine but have it as an optional add-on. I imagine most people just want the figure and would rather pay a lower price without pins, t-shirts, and lanyards. 

I don’t know what Boog’s problem was but posing Harley with her missiles was cake.  She does have a slight mid section hump that wasn’t nearly as bad as his and her collar isn’t messed up like his.  I think he got a dud, I rather like mine.

747BC582-BB3D-41FF-9B04-F7166AD0B3F2.jpeg.a4af9f927c95b5c437b0a8bf4daa627a.jpeg

Who has pre-ordered Remy LeBeau and are you having very high expectations upon receiving it or not? 

For the record, I did not make a pre-order for it. Based on what I saw during the pre-order, the secondary head what made me decide to get it originally, however I decided not to.

9 hours ago, borgified said:

Who has pre-ordered Remy LeBeau and are you having very high expectations upon receiving it or not? 

For the record, I did not make a pre-order for it. Based on what I saw during the pre-order, the secondary head what made me decide to get it originally, however I decided not to.

They screwed up my payment and delayed my shipping so it'll be late for me.

3 hours ago, borgified said:

Boog mentioned that he's going to review it on his channel when he gets it, however he might change his mind and not review it. 

Boog lives in NYC, he and D get everything first.  It’s telling that they’re both hiding.  

So here's the thing about the figure.  He looks incredible.  The effects, quarter staff, boots and chest armor are all on point.  He has minor movement in his pelvis area but they screwed up royal by not splitting his armor in the middle.  There's no excuse for it.  Even their three fricking Iron Man figures have an ab crunch.  Because of that one screw up they're going to let Mafex run away with the best Gambit award.  They could have CRUSHED.  It's so close to being perfect and that's what makes it so disappointing.

If anyone is curious, here's Boog's thoughts and he mentions that it's a recommend. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXc19g9UPSk

To myself personally, Mezco dropped the bomb on this one. <_< 

Edit: I'll most likely get the MAFEX Gambit as it looks better. 

Edited by borgified

• 2 weeks later...

Not really interested. The previous Sovereign Knight one was interesting only because it nearly looked like the Keaton suit.. until they actually solicited the Keaton one.  Now, I don’t need a fat Keaton-like Batman.

I am wondering where my two PX Marvel releases are though.

Edited by Mommar

Just saw the review and this might be the Bats that I'm itching to get and hopefully that I'll get an order in (no promises though). B))

For those who are curious about the comparisons between the three version of Bats at timestamp 13:40 pictured below.

Left to right: Sovereign Knight Bats, MDX Supreme Bats and Ascending Knights Bats.   

Screenshot 2020-09-18 201209.png

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Backordered.  Which means no.

13 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I didn't get one either, which is a bummer, I really wanted this set. The swappable symbols and heads with different ear lengths really clenched it for me, the supreme suit looks good in black.

I'll see what I can do about posting the pics here for the both of you when I get it in. 

• 2 weeks later...

As promised @Mommar and @Tking22.

Quick snaps of DMX Supreme Shadow Bats. Have not fiddled with it as I just opened up the actual box. 

Edit: Pics are random here as its not what I had originally loaded up on my phone. I'm sure that you can figure it out anyways. :rolleyes:

20201001_211152.jpg

20201001_211111.jpg

20201001_211317.jpg

20201001_210954.jpg

20201001_211047.jpg

20201001_211020.jpg

Edited by borgified

• 2 weeks later...