Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

D Amazing has got snaps of The Shadow

image.png.227aa64e4d338e7d594e58191c929c46.pngimage.png.f45b6f1d101d749b817aaaccfd5e67fc.png

D Amazing got his Shadow in. Paige noticed some differences from the prototype at SDCC he handled but didn’t elaborate on what it was, it did seem like improvements though. Pruneface was said to step up the quality in suit tailoring so we’ll see soon.

Edit: Review is up!

Edited by borgified

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

They're actually getting better at hitting their targets.

I just did the math onnthe more recent pre-orders/releases.  They're back to averaginf around a year from pre-order.  That's slightly longer than before Covid, which averaged around 11 months from pre-order.

Edited by Mommar

If so, the only item that’s outstanding in the above chart (posed by Toypaige) is Firefly and I’ve seen so many people squawking up a storm about the delays. 

On one Mezco thread that I’m on, these two members are constantly whining about the delays that Mezco has been experiencing and I literally chewed them out: “For the delays on your figures that you ordered, why don’t you send an email to Mez and see what he has to say?”. They both didn’t peep afterwards for a few months and then it starts all over again. 

The cycle never ends… 

• 2 weeks later...

Photoshop strikes again.. That noggin is totally too small and unrealistic. Also look where the shin and legs connect at the foot peg, looks like Miles his wearing kicks that are three times his foot size.   

On 4/17/2024 at 10:14 AM, borgified said:

Is this worth $85 USD??? 

I don't collect Mezco's One:12 but can I ask to where you're comparing the price with?

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't collect Mezco's One:12 but can I ask to where you're comparing the price with?

Probably Mafex and Sentinel, which both had more accessories plus their own full sets of soft goods clothing for different looks that aren't available here.