Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

On 3/11/2021 at 12:31 PM, borgified said:

Some posts on Toyark's Mezco One:12 thread, posted in order as they appear in the pics

(1) New character for Slugfest.
(2) Pale Drivers and Murder Hornets versions of Krig.
(3) These pages is what appears to be BoomBoom, Baron Bends Weigh of Woes and some other random artifacts/weapons floating in space
(4) Also Bodega Box comic has a Slugfest page for Black Skull Death Brigade, a Dragon Clan weapons pack and a "Cut & Stitch" soft goods expansion pack

axDq1mt.jpg

I'm not sure that's different enough to avoid Disney Lawyers.

The Tardis, Floaty Eye Globe and the Gold Anchor have nothing to due with the House of Mouse if I understand correctly @Mommar. However Silver Surfer, Star Destroyers, Teseract and Mjolnir does.. I don't know if Disney will give Mezco a C&D orders for using their stuff or should they ask the Mesco's illustrator for the comics fired and pay a very hefty fine for copywrite infringement?    

Edit: The Child in the Bubble hopefully isn't related to Galactus I hope (I think it's related to 2001: Space Odyssey).  

Edited by borgified

14 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hmmm... How about a Nolan Bats if the green light is given @Mommar

Edit: I wish that Hawkman/Hawkgirl will get made, however I don't think it will be approved anyways. Maybe Bane can be done?

Nah.  I'll take comic book versions but outside of Reeves and Keaton I don't care about movie property stuff.  I'm not even a DC guy, I'd much prefer more Marvel.

Very tempting.... but the X-men display I want to do is House of X, based of the recent comics. I have been passing on the 90s X-men figures but this might too tempting to pass. I imagine they are going to do a brown version also, which would fit better into my display. Decisions Decisions. 

Is this going to be a general release or exclusive? Hopefully general releases after the reaction from the v1 tiger strip an exclusive. 

Edited by General Rasp

Dukefett (you know where) mentions that it's a regular release and not a exclusive (unless Mezco loves to screw us up like there is no tomorrow). 

Edit: Much as I do like Logan, I have the Old Man Logan already and I'm fine with it.   

Edited by borgified

Looks really good but I've decided to pass, I've got the first release and I'll stick with that. I also wasn't expecting that price tag, but seeing what all he comes with now, I get it. I might've bought in if he were $80-90, no light up base, oh well.

I don’t understand why they insist on pumping the price of every frakking release up with a bunch of light up crap.  The extra heads/effects are cool.  I don’t need or want that base.

The more I look at it the fabric on the body looks pretty terrible.

Edited by Mommar

I passed over it for now, however I might get it (no promises though). More interested on Spider Gwen and Green/Dragon Ranger honestly.

Hopefully within four months time (barring delays), Johnny Blaze should be dropping and hopefully a pre-order for Bishop should pop up for those that want it (Presently speaking, that look for Bishop doesn't make it too appealing as Mezco should have stuck with his first appearance when he arrived from the future via Nimord's teleportation wave). 

Edit: Just remembered the two other XSE members that was with him: Malcom and Randal.

Wasn't there a mention about the PX Exclusive line being dropped from Mez's podcast on either Insta or YouTube (heard it was mentioned, didn't log on)? 

Edited by borgified

9 hours ago, borgified said:

I passed over it for now, however I might get it (no promises though). More interested on Spider Gwen and Green/Dragon Ranger honestly.

Hopefully within four months time (barring delays), Johnny Blaze should be dropping and hopefully a pre-order for Bishop should pop up for those that want it (Presently speaking, that look for Bishop doesn't make it too appealing as Mezco should have stuck with his first appearance when he arrived from the future via Nimord's teleportation wave). 

Edit: Just remembered the two other XSE members that was with him: Malcom and Randal.

Wasn't there a mention about the PX Exclusive line being dropped from Mez's podcast on either Insta or YouTube (heard it was mentioned, didn't log on)? 

It's already been dropped.  This is a steel box release, all PX Exclusives were steel box.  Plus Diamond is practically non-existent at this point.

Johnny Blaze?  The Ghost Rider release or do you know something I don't?

They're already multiple months behind on 89 Batman, Conan, Thanos and Mr Freeze.  I don't know how many more they could jump the line, though if they'd quit wasting time with the thousands of Gomez spin-offs that would leave more time for something more interesting to be produced.

That's the one @Mommar. The upcoming release in June-August for Blaze.

Bishop was teased at the same time that Fate and Constantine was and the latter two got pre-orders while Bishop got jack squat, with the Alien: Big Chap got teased as well during last year's NYTF.

Won't be surprised if Bishop and Big Chap got mothballed along the Planet of the Apes teases (Dr. Zaius is the only sole survivor).    

3 hours ago, borgified said:

That's the one @Mommar. The upcoming release in June-August for Blaze.

Bishop was teased at the same time that Fate and Constantine was and the latter two got pre-orders while Bishop got jack squat, with the Alien: Big Chap got teased as well during last year's NYTF.

Won't be surprised if Bishop and Big Chap got mothballed along the Planet of the Apes teases (Dr. Zaius is the only sole survivor).    

October at the earliest for Ghost Rider.

Their teases can last years, honestly.

• 3 weeks later...