Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

31 minutes ago, borgified said:

A take on Jim Lee's: Logan I take it?

It looks to just be a 2.0 of their previous stripe Wolverine. Mezco is absolutely in on 2.0 figures, this and the new Superman are proof. 

edit: Stripe Wolverine and Superman also commanded quite a bit on the aftermarket, I'm sure that pushed Mezco to do newer versions of these more sought after figures.

Edited by Tking22

2 hours ago, borgified said:

A take on Jim Lee's: Logan I take it?

Screenshot 2021-02-21 131654.png

That is massively improved.  Better head sculpt.  Better shoulder pad design.  Looks like the gloves and boots have been redesigned better too.  The only other improvement they could make is to scale him down a little (which I absolutely do not expect them to do) and better ankle rocker.

This 2.0 is not a bad compromise.  It looks to be the superior version IMO but for the people who are into owning something rare the older one hardly anybody could get their hands on is still rare while everybody else can buy the figure Mezco should have released the first time around.

I'm happy they're revisiting Supes and Wolverine but I'd be much happier if they gave us a Rogue and/or Psylock swo we could get closer to finishing the Blue Team.  And start in on the other groups too.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Gwen Stacy anyone?

Maybe Spider Ham will be included and the female body will be better for tis one. 

Screenshot 2021-02-22 113419.png

I’m doubt he will be and I’m frankly tired of him being treated as an accessory instead of someone just making a properly articulated figure.

Spider Ham does deserve to be a solo One: 12 release, however what can he be packaged with to make it worthwhile. 

Which interns: Can the rest of the Edge of Spiderverse cast can be done? We've got Miles and Peter (Classic suit) with Gwen in the way. Can Spider Noir be done as well if green light is given?

It could be @Mommar.

I don't even know how Mezco got the approval to do the Power Rangers and the G.I. Joe stuff honestly. I'll stick with Logan (v.2) and Gwendoline Stacy for now.

If the G.I JOE line looks good as promised, then I'll be in for Latta and Baronness. Power Rangers are another story - I'll stick with either Ace Toys or Three Zero in 1/6th scale.

Wow, how weird.  Iron Fist just showed up late today.  Normally when you order from Mezco it has to make the trip all the way from New York.  This time it shipped from someplace called Regal Logistics in Tacoma.  I wonder if Mezco are having such a hard time getting products out they opted to have a company on the West coast closer to where shipping containers from China would arrive start shipping product for them too?

About two weeks ago I stupidly dropped my Iron Fist pre-order at BBTS thinking I'd just grab one somewhere else earlier, now he's selling out and BBTS isn't taking orders anymore, and of course, he looks fantastic. This has happened before and it's a bummer, I hope BBTS has more on the day they get their stock, prices are already creeping.

Have you got a shipping email saying the Black Krig is on the way @General Rasp?  I'll be getting my copy on Wednesday if the estimate is correct. 

Hmmm.... The only thing that was teased sometime ago and not yet up for pre-orders yet is Bishop and the Big Chap. Not going to pre-order them anyways, but I'm more curious as what else it will be bundled up with (besides the pics that where shown already).    

3 hours ago, borgified said:

Have you got a shipping email saying the Black Krig is on the way @General Rasp?  I'll be getting my copy on Wednesday if the estimate is correct. 

Hmmm.... The only thing that was teased sometime ago and not yet up for pre-orders yet is Bishop and the Big Chap. Not going to pre-order them anyways, but I'm more curious as what else it will be bundled up with (besides the pics that where shown already).    

I got my shipping notification too and it should show up Wednesday also. Looking forward to getting a new rumble society figure. Still wondering if Mezco is going to actually use that crypto cog.

There's a few more Slugfest drops to happen next week if your interested @General Rasp

Here's what was posted on another Mezco thread: " They also posted that March 18th there will be a drop, this is almost certainly the stuff that the Gomez Bodega Box hinted at in there. Black Skull brigade, some soft goods pack, another bakers dozen etc. So at least they gave a long heads up for that." 

6 minutes ago, borgified said:

There's a few more Slugfest drops to happen next week if your interested @General Rasp

Here's what was posted on another Mezco thread: " They also posted that March 18th there will be a drop, this is almost certainly the stuff that the Gomez Bodega Box hinted at in there. Black Skull brigade, some soft goods pack, another bakers dozen etc. So at least they gave a long heads up for that." 

Yeah, I will try for the other exclusives cause I am a gluon for punishment. Plus the Black Skulls in D amazing's review look pretty cool. 

Do you know the source of that post? I saw another post on twitter that is similar. 

That quote was done by DukeFett (he's on a couple of forums including Collector's Freak) and he co-podcasts on Dorklair. ;) 

Edit: That list on posted on Dorklair about the Mezco stuff produced and the ETA should be roughly correct @Mommar, however like you mentioned before, it needs to be updated quite a bit when newer stuff in added or date of release needs to be changed. 

Edited by borgified

God I feel like such a moron for not keeping my Iron Fist pre-order at BBTS. They've already bumped the price up to $110 and they don't even have their stock in yet, most sites are already sold out and aftermarket prices are already reaching $150. Same thing happened with KGBeast, which I did get for retail at BBTS, he sold out immediately and blew up to $200. These are both regular releases, what is happening? Are some of these characters really just selling out like this or are there less being made? Gambit and Two-Face too, pre-orders are open for months at a time, then they seem to immediately sell out as soon as they actually release. 

I went ahead and grabbed a harlequin classic suit Harley on Amazon because surprise, surprise, she too is now disappearing at retail. 

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

God I feel like such a moron for not keeping my Iron Fist pre-order at BBTS. They've already bumped the price up to $110 and they don't even have their stock in yet, most sites are already sold out and aftermarket prices are already reaching $150. Same thing happened with KGBeast, which I did get for retail at BBTS, he sold out immediately and blew up to $200. These are both regular releases, what is happening? Are some of these characters really just selling out like this or are there less being made? Gambit and Two-Face too, pre-orders are open for months at a time, then they seem to immediately sell out as soon as they actually release. 

I went ahead and grabbed a harlequin classic suit Harley on Amazon because surprise, surprise, she too is now disappearing at retail. 

The regular release Mezco's seem to be hit or miss and I imagine alot of people hold-off pre-ordering until a review goes up. In Iron Fist's case the reviews were so good everyone jump on the remaining pre-orders and the value of the figure is going through the roof. Same thing might have happened to KGBeast. Then there are other times you are stuck with a dud like Cable that can't pose or hold the weapons. Might need to get a Ghost Rider pre-order if any are still available incase that one is amazing too. 

Just my opinion as an outsider looking in. 

That is what most people are doing these days and waiting for a proper review before getting the actual figure itself @Tking22

As for Nathan, I didn't like the regular release as it was too bulky with all that armor, however I got the PX version instead. As for Harvey, I'm going to wait for a possible PX/MDX release as I prefer the Animated Series look [or in Black (Dark Blue)/White] then I'll be willing to pick that one up.

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) was on for pre-orders for a couple of days then it got waitlisted as the price at $240 USD (with the bike, light effects, sounds, flame effects) is expensive for the set and got a pre-order in right away. Just to break it down: Blaze itself is around $80 USD (?) and the bike is a extra $130. Worth it? It depends if it suits your fancy.

Honestly... I pre-ordered Wandavison's Liz Olsen in full for a total of $435 CDN (with $70ish CND for shipping) from a 1/6th supplier in Hong Kong when the pre-orders where up and it's not going to be released until latter Q3 of next year.  

Some posts on Toyark's Mezco One:12 thread, posted in order as they appear in the pics

(1) New character for Slugfest.
(2) Pale Drivers and Murder Hornets versions of Krig.
(3) These pages is what appears to be BoomBoom, Baron Bends Weigh of Woes and some other random artifacts/weapons floating in space
(4) Also Bodega Box comic has a Slugfest page for Black Skull Death Brigade, a Dragon Clan weapons pack and a "Cut & Stitch" soft goods expansion pack

kELNx4I.jpg

8TRWaf8.jpg

axDq1mt.jpg

uAUGUIW.jpg