Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

7 hours ago, borgified said:

Tomorrow's possible drop.

I'm good with my copy of Shadow Supreme Bats until the next pre-order drop. 

To be honest his video really doesn't do it justice.  That metallic blue is frakking gorgeous.  It makes the Blue and Grey Sovereign Knight release look cheap by comparison.  You have to see that metallic blue in person to really get it.  I've never seen a single photo or video that captures how excellent it looks, not even D's photos here and he's a master at it.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

To be honest his video really doesn't do it justice.  That metallic blue is frakking gorgeous.  It makes the Blue and Grey Sovereign Knight release look cheap by comparison.  You have to see that metallic blue in person to really get it.  I've never seen a single photo or video that captures how excellent it looks, not even D's photos here and he's a master at it.

You've seen it in person already Mommar? I thought the figure has yet to be released.

Edited by eXis10z

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Weird they went with Superman next.  89 Batman has been hanging on the vine for thirteen months.  For that matter they’re overdue on Conan and Thanos too.

From what Dorklair has posted: https://www.retrozap.com/dorklair/#checklists , it's all been pushed back. :blink:

Screenshot 2021-02-01 174859.png

I don't have any of those figures pre-ordered so I'm not that interested but in other news Christopher Reeves Superman processes Monday and Iron Fist processes Tuesday.

At least Mezco are becoming a little more open with their communications though.  They used to be a complete brick wall.

Edited by Mommar

Mezco tried to charge me this morning for Reeve Superman, but their site sucks and their checkout and charging system is garbage so for some reason it didn't go through. I was told they'll attempt to charge three more times then cancel my order, they attempted again on the same card not even minutes later, and it failed again. This is the same card I pre-ordered with, and is active with plenty of funds, good God their site sucks.

I swapped to another card and hopefully it goes through no issues. If it fails again I'm emailing them and letting them know they better not cancel my order because of their garbage system, I will absolutely cancel every order I have for a One:12 figure and I will never buy one again if they screw me on this.

11 hours ago, borgified said:

I actually picked up the set right away when it was up @General Rasp and it was still avaible for grabs one hour later.  Full damage at $305 CND to ship to British Columbia. 

Was on "Waitlist/Sold out" when I checked back at 1:30 PM PST. 

Same here, picked one up right away. Guess we didn't have to worry too much since it didn't sell out for a couple hours. I have a good amount of rewards points for Mezco and was hoping to use them. But at checkout it didn't give me that option so that's a bummer considering the price tag.

The Crypto-Cog is interesting and I wonder if they are actually going to use it. Aside from the first or second time.