Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Here's a pic from Mezco's thread on Toyark.

We've got Joker, Harley, Mr. Freeze (not yet released) and now Harvey Dent.. Maybe Poison Ivy, Penguin, Raz's A Gul be next in the lineup?   

Looks great, I'm in. Batman has always had a fantastic rogues gallery, and your list is missing The Riddler, I need me a good Riddler.

Ed Nygma has always been a favorite of mine, not entirely sure why, he's never really been that interesting or successful really, I've just always dug Nygma as a villain, too smart for his own good, but clearly not smart enough.

From another Mezco One 12 thread for NY Toyfair.

I'll be interested in getting one as I have the HT V.1 Scar Pred and Neca's various Preds in my collection. 

jUt1nZQ.png

Edit: Knowing well that it may get sold out in a flash if the pre-orders are up sometime this year of the next.. 

Mezco still has not released a chunk of stuff that was promised.. I believe that Ghost Rider pre-orders might be pushed to the Fall of this year?? 

Edited by borgified

4 hours ago, borgified said:

From another Mezco One 12 thread for NY Toyfair.

I'll be interested in getting one as I have the HT V.1 Scar Pred and Neca's various Preds in my collection. 

jUt1nZQ.png

Edit: Knowing well that it may get sold out in a flash if the pre-orders are up sometime this year of the next.. 

Mezco still has not released a chunk of stuff that was promised.. I believe that Ghost Rider pre-orders might be pushed to the Fall of this year?? 

Not interested at all.  Neca owns that niche already.  It takes up a release slot for something I actually want too.

Looks like it..

This one looks like a turd (is a turd anyways) and some will go "Ga Ga" over this. Guaranteed the most scalped item to people that loves the mascot (don't care for it really - 'cause it sells for triple the price on Fleabay). D Amazing has a review up on YouTube if anyone is interested.

Up for pre-orders tomorrow and from Mezco's Facebook page.

87442603_2966524473392926_8609001785777979392_o.jpg

I just don't get these Gomez mascot figures at all, they've all been easy passes, they never look like any special beyond the admittedly solid accessory count they always seem to get, not being licensed they always seem to get a good number of cool accessories per release. 

I need Ghost Rider and Freeze like frakking yesterday, they both look fantastic. Also, a Martian Manhunter would be nice, and that "modern" Mezco Wonder Woman in the more armored look, I need to finish off my Mezco Big 6 now that Hal Jordan is FINALLY on the way. 

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I just don't get these Gomez mascot figures at all, they've all been easy passes, they never look like any special beyond the admittedly solid accessory count they always seem to get, not being licensed they always seem to get a good number of cool accessories per release. 

I need Ghost Rider and Freeze like frakking yesterday, they both look fantastic. Also, a Martian Manhunter would be nice, and that "modern" Mezco Wonder Woman in the more armored look, I need to finish off my Mezco Big 6 now that Hal Jordan is FINALLY on the way. 

Where did you order Hal from?  Even BBTS got mine to me within a few days of release for once.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Presenting Nathan Christopher Charles Dayspring Askani'son Summers (PX version).

I prefer this version than compared to the regular.  Less bulky, inclusion of the sword, and has the regular stuff as the original two (I put the pistol in the wrong way).   

DSC01757.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hellva better deal than the gold plated Gomez. I really like that Mezco is building there own figure line but does their line fit in with my collection? I hesitated pre-ordering a copy but exclusive Mezco figures never really lose there value. So if doesn't fit in with my collection later one I should be able to get most of my money back.