Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

Gambit's face looks off to me personally @Mommar. He doesn't have the Cajun charm like in the Animated series, he's too stern in this one and should have another face sculpt (maybe when the final pre-mass version pics surfaced). 

The Classic Suit Spidey was well done and worth it. Good thing that I got one before the prices started to creep up. 

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Gambit's face looks off to me personally @Mommar. He doesn't have the Cajun charm like in the Animated series, he's too stern in this one and should have another face sculpt (maybe when the final pre-mass version pics surfaced). 

The Classic Suit Spidey was well done and worth it. Good thing that I got one before the prices started to creep up. 

You don't have to like anything you don't want to, that being said, this isn't an Animated Series Gambit.  Good as the cartoon was he was fairly one dimensional.  In the comics he could have different emotions, be pensive or get pissed off.  This is a perfect "business time" face.

Somebody finally took a shot from the Previews World booth with four of the PX exclusives.  They really need to drop the collars on both Cyclops.  Especially the 80's version here.  Otherwise, the other three figures look damn impressive.  I'm dying to get my hands on that Batman.

SDCC-2019-Mezco-One12-067.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Up on Toyark

https://news.toyark.com/2019/08/14/hellboy-one12-collective-anung-un-rama-edition-px-previews-exclusive-359955

Pre-orders should be up??

hellboy-mezco-one-12-px-1.jpg

Edit:

Mezco did add the sash on Iron Fist last  Friday while doing on of their photoshoots (found on the One: 12 thread on Toyark). 

aA3W8VZ.jpg

Edited by borgified

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mommar said:

PX Exclusive Magneto came out of nowhere.  A lot of people don't like the white costume but I always thought it was pretty great looking.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/102617

I always loved the white too, and this things looks pretty damn good, it's a purchase for me. I've been reading House of X recently, which is frakking amazing, and this is sort of House of X Magneto-ish, so I dig that too. Honestly, I just wanted to mention House of X, it's great, and I haven't enjoyed an X-Men comic like this in a looong while. 

Personally I could have preferred this Black with White/Light Grey highlights from his 2014-2015 mini-series but I like the white costume enough.  And since I don't mix my ML and Mezco I don't mind buying this one and leaving him on his own.  I don't tend to build teams with my Mezco's anyway.

The more I look at this Magneto the more I love it.  The silver-esque quality to the helmet, belt, gloves and  trim of the boots.  Combined with the little silver piping it all really pops.  If they keep it like this it’ll be one of the best looking Mezco figures.  The cape looks like that faux leather that never has bendy wire though. :/

15 hours ago, Mommar said:

The more I look at this Magneto the more I love it.  The silver-esque quality to the helmet, belt, gloves and  trim of the boots.  Combined with the little silver piping it all really pops.  If they keep it like this it’ll be one of the best looking Mezco figures.  The cape looks like that faux leather that never has bendy wire though. :/

I think it looks better then the red and purple, it's grown on me a ton, it looks fantastic, very clean. Also, I'm a fan of the sleeveless look, always have been. I may honestly cancel my red and purple Mags, I really don't want/need two, and I now like the look of this one a lot more. 

• 2 weeks later...

From Toyark  at the NYCC location - https://news.toyark.com/2019/10/03/nycc-2019-mezco-one12-collective-marvel-dc-comics-popeye-conan-hellboy-horror-and-more-365032

Found on another Mezco one thread via Reddit, pics of a Mezco One : 12 Mr. Frezze

915468C0-EDEF-430D-8325-E1D75887C2E2_jpeg.jpg

Update: Got a clearer version of the pic. 

7965E611-9385-4980-9CF9-91172CF142A6_jpeg.jpg

Edited by borgified

37 minutes ago, Mommar said:

That MR Freeze looks fcuking boss!

Agreed, hot damn do I need him, looks bulky, very Batman Arkham influenced. 

2 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Man, all of those new Mezco figures look great.... except that original Cable figure looks a lot worse than the first pics.

Cable, the Mezco original, does look a bit more meh then expected. Gambit looks pretty decent though, I may be on board for him. 

DSC06370.jpg

I'm also collecting a Mezco original Justice League, so I'm very much in for their Wonder Woman and Aquaman, they both look good to me. Also, wow, that Bluto looks better and better with each new set of pics we get. 

DSC06347.jpg

DSC06346.jpg

DSC06421.jpg

57 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I pre-ordered it but it’s not a Previews Exclusive (PX) release.  It wouldn’t be at Mezco’s website if it were.  Given the pre-order is going up in October this won’t release until roughly September of next year.

Pre-ordered it too.. Don't mind the wait. 

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

My question is what is the other one at NYCC they’re showing right now?  The “Modern” version.

That's the Mezco original Wonder Woman, the one above is their take on a "classic" or Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. This one's a pass for me, I want the Mezco original one shown at Comic-Con above, the one with the skirt. This Lynda Carter one looks good, but it's not for me, that Mezco original one is more what I'm looking for for my Mezco One:12 Justice League.