Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

Let's spring up some spice in the thread shall we?? ;)

DSC01531.jpg Regular Blade

DSC00786.jpg

Old Man Logan with SS Skull

DSC00796.jpg

Mirror Mirror Spock

DSC01181.jpg

Classics Spidey and the Symbonite Verision.

Edited by borgified

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Best Toystore Commercail Ever! :drinks:

Do they carry HMR Macross or DX Vf-1's? :rolleyes:

Perhaps. Did you try and use the right keyword for product searching -- 'Robotech'? :search:

:rofl:

52 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

They do not. They are a US site, so Robotech only, but Mospeada and Southern Cross merch is fine.

yes, I know.  Guess the "rolling-eyes" smiley was too subtle...^_^

I still remember the big "Macross" purge that BBTS had years ago, due to HG's "requests"....I think I picked up a few Yamato's and the Macross Quarter during that purge.....they have sadly not carried another Japanese Macross product since....

13 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

I still remember the big "Macross" purge that BBTS had years ago, due to HG's "requests"....I think I picked up a few Yamato's and the Macross Quarter during that purge.....they have sadly not carried another Japanese Macross product since....

I remember a few years ago seeing that they had some TWE add-on items available for the MacF Renewals. The last one I saw was Ozma's Super Parts.

29 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Lol yeah that flew over my head. I never knew BBTS carried Yamato valks back in the day, that's before I used BBTS, and when I was getting Yamato valks from HLJ and AmiAmi. As of recent, the only actual Macross items I've seen on BBTS are a VERY small handful of GN-U DOU valks, and even then, they are labeled as Robotech items. I'm wondering, if HG really wanted to be dicks, could they still get on BBTS even for those few items?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Damn that looks good too, I was initially on the fence but I think I need one for my Ascending Knight Batman.

Oh man.  The Mezco site REALLY sucks too.  This is going to be much harder to get than the John Wick figure, which turned out to not be that popular.  Gordon is going to be a bitch to snag.  Plus my new jobs network blows.  This is going to be frustrating.

11 hours ago, Mommar said:

This is so going to suck tomorrow...

If you don't think you'll make it I can try to grab two when it opens.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I would have bought John Wick just for the accessories but I’m not sure how much I could have got back for getting rid of the figure.

I almost did the same, the accessories are insanely on point, but the suit looked pretty bad so I passed. I'd guess it'd be hard to get rid of the figure itself come release time, I'm expecting the standard release without all the goodies to be easy to get at release.

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I guess D Amazing doesn't need to wait in line anywhere anymore.

Jesus, he HAS to have friends on the inside in China, there's no other way, he gets most of his stuff on release day, sometimes before.

5 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Jesus, he HAS to have friends on the inside in China, there's no other way, he gets most of his stuff on release day, sometimes before.

No, he lives in New York and is friends with them.  That review is posted directly on their Mezco page.

BOOM, got one.  I'm out (unlike those frakking Ninja Turtles the other week...)

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

No, he lives in New York and is friends with them.  That review is posted directly on their Mezco page.

BOOM, got one.  I'm out (unlike those frakking Ninja Turtles the other week...)

Well damn that's cool, got mine as well, not too difficult, the site didn't even crash.

5 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Well damn that's cool, got mine as well, not too difficult, the site didn't even crash.

Maybe there isn't much of a rush for this one?  Or Mezco fixed their servers.

Edited by Mommar

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, borgified said:

Hint of what's to come....

Found on Instagram on another Mezco One: 12 thread.

95A3F3E9-0340-4EEE-A908-7725C1424795.jpeg

Not really a hint given the link to the pre-order was in an e-mail today, it goes up for pre-order tomorrow at 10am mountain.

The rest are here and here:

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/18/sdcc-2019-mezco-one12-collective-display-353515

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/18/sdcc-2019-mezco-one12-collective-display-part-2-354967

Morbius

SDCC-2019-Mezco-One12-010.jpg

Another of Ghostrider

SDCC-2019-Mezco-One12-013.jpg

Gambit

SDCC-2019-Mezco-One12-020.jpg

Iron Fist, looking goofy.  Needs a sash or something.  Or Morbius awesome collar.

SDCC-2019-Mezco-One12-025.jpg

Effing Bluto and a third Popeye.

SDCC-2019-Mezco-One12-Thurs-001.jpg

And Conan.

SDCC-2019-Mezco-One12-Thurs-026.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I need that Bluto in my life, Mezco's Popeye was pretty damn fantastic, I ended up double dipping and got the regular and DX white sailor suit release. Need that Ghost Rider too, that thing looks awesome!

Still open for pre-orders as of 5:55 pm PST.

I thought it would be sold out be now?! :huh:

Edit: I'm still in for Ghost Rider. Gambit is a pass for now unless there's a sculpt change later down the line.

Edited by borgified