Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

What the heck, I just ran across this on accident.  Not up at BBTS yet, probably tomorrow.  Also proves to me that in either February or March we're going to see the giant shoulder pad version as an exclusive... because Mezco sucks.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT188681

Edited by Mommar

This guy looks good, but I just don't think I need two Cables, I'm fine with the first figure, Mezco's original take. That god damn vigilante/home-made suit DD on the other hand, once again, damnit, I would've bough that guy in a heart beat, especially since Netflix DD is no more :(.

I like this new look, I’m going for it.  Unfortunately it means come February, or whenever, the property Giant Shoulderpad Cabl is going to be a web exclusive.  And when I switch jobs I will have zero way to monitor the internet at that point.

Also, Daredevil on Netflix is no more.  There isn’t any indication Charlie Cox isn’t coming back for more elsewhere.

I found a guy on ebay selling the vigilante DD for a rather affordable $140.  Which is better than all of the $200+ one’s out there, so I jumped on it.  Hopefully it’s not a scam.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

I found a guy on ebay selling the vigilante DD for a rather affordable $140.  Which is better than all of the $200+ one’s out there, so I jumped on it.  Hopefully it’s not a scam.

Good luck Mommar. I know something like this happened to me a month and a half ago. Hope it turns out ok. And make sure you pay it thru Paypal, just in case. ;)

• 2 months later...

It only seems like that.  I counted once not too long ago and the number of Marvel to DC releases is pretty much on par.  I just only tend to post the Marvel stuff because I'm not much of a DC guy.

Though I will post a picture of when my John Stewart and Hal Jordan Green Lanterns arrive because both of those designs looked too awesome to pass up.

Edited by Mommar

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody is interested in the ToyFair exclusive Blade figure keep your eyes peeled on the Mezco website the next few days.  It'll probably go up today as Mezco like to drop pre-orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays and they already dropped Gomez, twice, on Tuesday.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Mommar said:

Boy, I haven't been posting up anything new in a long while.  This guy looks pretty cool, actually.

I'm in for one, he looks like a fine addition to the big six. I'm glad Mezco is doing this guy, and their own original Wonder Woman as well. I didn't want Mezco movie Justice League figures, I wanted a JL made up of their original takes on these DC characters, the movie versions don't do much for me.

53 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I'm in for one, he looks like a fine addition to the big six. I'm glad Mezco is doing this guy, and their own original Wonder Woman as well. I didn't want Mezco movie Justice League figures, I wanted a JL made up of their original takes on these DC characters, the movie versions don't do much for me.

My problem is I got into it late so I'll be missing Superman and The Flash. 

33 minutes ago, Mommar said:

My problem is I got into it late so I'll be missing Superman and The Flash. 

Mezco doesn't really do re-releases for their figures do they? The Flash was awesome, him and Zoom/Reverse Flash are still two of my favorite One:12 figures. Supes caught some flack for being fairly different from promos, but I still like him, he's a solid 1/12 classic-style Superman. I've read KOs for these things aren't too terrible, if you want them, maybe look into KO Flash and Supes. I saw a review for Punisher and it's definitely a KO, but the price was okay.

20 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Mezco doesn't really do re-releases for their figures do they? The Flash was awesome, him and Zoom/Reverse Flash are still two of my favorite One:12 figures. Supes caught some flack for being fairly different from promos, but I still like him, he's a solid 1/12 classic-style Superman. I've read KOs for these things aren't too terrible, if you want them, maybe look into KO Flash and Supes. I saw a review for Punisher and it's definitely a KO, but the price was okay.

No they don't re-release anything.  I skipped Supes because I didn't think he looked very good and skipped The Flash because I'm not really a DC guy.  But then I got the Batman figures, and the Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Aquaman figures all look pretty good.  Even Green Arrow did.  I haven't seen knock off Superman or Flash figures but I'll look around and see.

Aright... I can't stay silent for long, however I do have a few One: 12 figures as I will take pics and post them up here at some point in time.

I believe that some may have seen this done by Fwoosh in regards to the booklet that was given during Toyfair.

• 2 weeks later...

Very tempting. I am not sure if I want to wait for a John Wick from Chapter 3 or get this one because it comes with so much stuff. But the material they used for the suit does not look the best. Does Mezco's Gizmo figure use that same material?

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

Very tempting. I am not sure if I want to wait for a John Wick from Chapter 3 or get this one because it comes with so much stuff. But the material they used for the suit does not look the best. Does Mezco's Gizmo figure use that same material?

You mean Gomez?  I have no idea, I never got hold of that figure.  I'd imagine so.

That face sculpt reminds me of John Voight (Angelina Jolie's father) to be honest.

As much as I like Megs as an antagonist character to Xavier,  going to pass as I have the PX Cable on pre-order and waiting for Ghost Rider and the bike.