Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

Mezco Punisher "classic" color went up for pre-order today, limited to 400, only sold on Mezco's site, sold out within 2 minutes. How stupid is that? it's a cool variant, I may have considered it, but just like that it's gone. Mezco didn't even announce WHEN it would go up for pre-order, it just kind of did and anyone lucky enough to notice snagged one.

http://www.mezcotoyz.com/item/76352/one-12-collective-classic-punisher/1.html

Classic Punisher

Mezco's website won't even load right now.  Didn't even know about this...

Kinda lame that he comes with actual holsters for his guns considering the other releases don't

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Mezco's website won't even load right now.  Didn't even know about this...

Kinda lame that he comes with actual holsters for his guns considering the other releases don't

The DX release comes with the same holsters they're just in brown and not white.

7 minutes ago, Mommar said:

There is now a waiting list for the Classic Punisher if you want to roll the dice on a cancellation opening up.

I saw that. Pretty lame that there was zero information on when the pre-order would even go up, and limited to 400 is really dumb, this was one of the more sought after variants from what I've been reading. Oh well, while the white is classic, the DX is MY Punisher. I NEED that trench coat, and black on black always looked better to me, the white is iconic, but not very subtle.

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I saw that. Pretty lame that there was zero information on when the pre-order would even go up, and limited to 400 is really dumb, this was one of the more sought after variants from what I've been reading. Oh well, while the white is classic, the DX is MY Punisher. I NEED that trench coat, and black on black always looked better to me, the white is iconic, but not very subtle.

Black on black?

10 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I mean black boots and accessories on his black under shirt and pants.

Oh, I thought for a moment you confused the DX version for the NYCC Special version that comes with Black Skull body armor.  Kinda dumb how many variants of that figure are coming out all on top of each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2017 at 2:34 PM, Mommar said:

I just got payment confirmation on DX Punisher.

Lucky... I just got a message from BBTS saying their stock of PX Exclusive Punisher is smaller then expected and they can't fill my order. I've tried finding one of similar price on other sites but no luck, I found a few on some sketchy sites, but I'm not giving that kind of money to anyone but a well-known, real-deal site. This sucks ass, I REALLY wanted this guy, extra guns, gun bag, trench coat! I guess I'll just grab a regular version on BBTS while I can, this is still really, really, disappointing.

10 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Lucky... I just got a message from BBTS saying their stock of PX Exclusive Punisher is smaller then expected and they can't fill my order. I've tried finding one of similar price on other sites but no luck, I found a few on some sketchy sites, but I'm not giving that kind of money to anyone but a well-known, real-deal site. This sucks ass, I REALLY wanted this guy, extra guns, gun bag, trench coat! I guess I'll just grab a regular version on BBTS while I can, this is still really, really, disappointing.

That blows dude.

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

I see no changes.  My two biggest gripes were the Shoulder Pads and Shorts which are still present.

Also, why order from BBTS when you can order direct from Mezco?

Convenience. I always have a bunch of different stuff on order at BBTS, them and HLJ are my two most used internet toy shops, and like with HLJ, that Pile of Loot feature is amazing. If the price were a tad cheaper from the Mezco site I might consider it, but the price is always the same so I'll just have Wolverine ship with whatever other garbage I have released at the same time. And I guess I didn't really mean changes to the figure itself, that still looks the same, but the new pics are showing off that he comes with a calm and angry head, as well as a katana with a sheath. I love this line, so I'm in for him. I also splurged a bit and have Flash, Zoom, Joker, and the regular release Punisher all on the way now too.

Do you want to know how shady BBTS is? I love the site, and use it often, but damn, this was pretty cringe worthy. I managed to nab a PX Exclusive Punisher on their site this morning after being told my pre-order couldn't be filled due to a lack of stock, okay whatever, at least I got one at retail, the jerk around was lame but I'll deal. Grabbed him at his retail $129.99, looked not ten minutes later and what do I see?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MEZ11085&mode=retail

$199.99! Yup, just like that, they apparently got stock in, sold it for retail for like twenty minutes, then boom, that good old BBTS mark up.

27 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I didn't know BBTS ever did that sort of thing.

They do it with popular items regularly unfortunately. Once their stock of Chogokin Voltron started selling at retail and after their pre-orders went out they jacked the price up a bit on that too. Very slimy, but I get it, supply and demand and they have the supply. I'm just glad I got the damn Punisher I wanted, granted it was after I nabbed the regular release as well, but whatever, the accessories can be swapped around so I guess I'll have an ultimate Punisher by Mezco. Also, I'm a bit bummed the PX Exclusive Punisher has short sleeves and grey pants, I was expecting the same clothing as the regular release. Once again, I'll deal, I can just swap all the goodies I want on to the figure I prefer.

• 1 month later...

Three new PX Exclusive Figures on the way September, October and November.  X-Force Deadpool, X-Force Wolverine and Black Suit Spider-Man respectively.

Funny enough, the Wolverine here has the correct looking shorts/legs unlike his brown costume counterpart.

IMG_0010.JPG.0f956a23bbc4125490906379d6b96e25.JPGIMG_0008.JPG.8719d1785f02efe1f7c387f836d5e86d.JPGIMG_0009.JPG.d3707947efc210f804472bd873f1230e.JPG

Edited by Mommar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yup, I need pretty much all of this. Mezco has me hooked, I love every figure I've gotten from them, and I have few gripes with them overall. The Ragnarok stuff looks fantastic, that Hulk is quite amazing. Catwoman and everything else they showed off look pretty damn good too, Mezco is killing it!

I am concernd about the articulation on the Hulk though.  I haven't been happy withbthe ankle articulation on any of the figures but both Hulk's elbows and knees look single jointed.

Edited by Mommar

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't have a chance to post these when I saw them yesterday but DAMN did I pre-order that quick.  Not sure why it doesn't release until September of 2018 though.  Way to miss that hype train, Mezco.  We'll have moved on to Infinity War stuff by then.  My one concer is if it's using the same Spider-Man body they used for Miles Morales.  If that's true this figure, like Miles, will be way too tall.

Looks like I spoke too soon.  Mezco has since said that it is on a smaller "boy" body.

Edited by Mommar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...