spray booth? howd I make this cheeper & Better so I can make it t

ARK 3

How do I make this Cheaper them Micro mart ,they want $ 424.00 OR $ 499.00

for the Spay booth I like to have.

I got an OLD Projection TV... & Gutted out,

I saved the large Len's for my Solar Cooker's & gave the parabolic Glass to a friend

for his solar cooker.

the only thing was put in the trash was the little BOOB Tube's inside .

I going to do LED light Strip's maybe 3 of them in the last Photo.

IN 1 week ill have most of the money for this Project,

yes IM planning on 2 fan' DUCK's to suck out fume's

from TOP & Bottom of the Booth.

am looking for any tips ,, Photo's or vid's to help me?

48 inch's W -X- 57 inch's

in side of the BIGGG BOX 19 inch's all-around.In Side.

Bottom where the Speaker were all Empty.

post-31125-0-82567000-1453958941.png

post-31125-0-76535500-1453959246_thumb.jpg

post-31125-0-28589700-1453959432_thumb.jpg

post-31125-0-99253800-1453959507_thumb.jpg

post-31125-0-01305300-1453960427_thumb.jpg

post-31125-0-22149000-1453960484_thumb.jpg

For the LEDs, after you mount them in the ali channel (needed to act as a heat sink otherwise they will die off) and fitted the clear cover over the strips, use cheap cellotape over the cover as a "tearoff". Just turn over each end of the tape so you can peel it off after spraying to remove any paint on the LEDs and have a clean cover again.

thankx, for confirming what I learned last month the pic, above is just what you telling me

, now I'm trying to make the Downward,, exhaust venter, ,,,looking in to a wood box or something

stronger & cheaper , & the kind of fan's to use,, .....

yes I made my mind up & a 2'nd,, Exhaust venter in the back or above all of it,,

thinking the back wall be a better choice , then having 2 vent Hose's leading to the window to

vent out of my apartment..

I'm using banks of 120mm PC fans on mine. I've sprayed them in silicon to aid cleaning off any paint particles that get through the filter elements. Four fans across and three high for 12 fans at the back all run off a cheap old PC Power supply. $10NZD a fan ($6USD) is not too bad.

The fans are on a slide tray that lifts out for cleaning or replacing and the filter element is on a separate slide tray in front of that.

Edited by NZEOD

THAT WILL WORK ON THE BACK SIDE & NOW I GOT TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR THE bottom .. THE THING IS MY MANAGER IN LOWINCOME HOUSEING TOLD ME I CAN CLOSE TO 10% fume's THAT WOULD DISSIPATE.

HE TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE THE fire department WILL OON INSPECT THING'S WHEN THEY SEE my booth..

do the same thing... another slide out tray with another frame holding 12 more fans but in the bottom... that would work well!

Cool idea! As long as you're airbrushing, and airbrushing water based paints, you should be fine with VOC's. Don't expect to use a rattle can - TOO MUCH volume coming out. Just tell the inspectors or land lord that you're using water based paints and others will be sprayed outside. In fact, you can spray outside and bring stuff inside to the boot to de-gass. Tell them it's more of keeping particles contained from the airbrush and helping the paint cure in a clean environment. - MT

• 4 weeks later...

HEY Gane. going Crazy found a new Possible way of making the Quite Exhaust part some { not on the web told me sometime back about his sanding table & I just happen to be look in wood working on AMAZON.COM ,lol,

and also found Portable Version so I went looking in Bing / image's,, & found lot of the missing part's I was looking for.. tell what do you think,.

FRACK I have to start new topic, no button to upload new pic's