On 1/24/2017 at 0:12 PM, TangledThorns said:

Episode 8: The Last 'Memberberry

:lol::lol::lol:

Almost spit out my Starbucks here at work when I read that!!!

I don't care what anyone says, I loved TFA and I'm very much looking forward to the Last Jedi.

-b.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every time I see the phrase "The Last Jedi," my silly brain thinks "The Last Dragon."

Kylo Ben: "When I posit the question, 'Who is the master?'  You, Rey, shall respond, 'SHO NOKE!!!'"

Nice looking trailer (and I'm always a sucker for the Force theme), but let's wait and see if this film can deliver.

They're attemtping to paint Luke as evil in that poster?

Trailer was just okay.  It's a teaser so they're holding back especially given we didn't see Finn at all.  I have no doubt it will be a better film,. Risn Johnson hasn't come off like a hack like JJ always has.  What remains to be seen is if the story suffers because of the terrible direction they got off to in VII.

18 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Trailer was just okay.  It's a teaser so they're holding back especially given we didn't see Finn at all.  I have no doubt it will be a better film,. Risn Johnson hasn't come off like a hack like JJ always has.  What remains to be seen is if the story suffers because of the terrible direction they got off to in VII.

He was there.

58f116a7eaef3_ScreenShot2017-04-14at11_36_00AM.png.ae48998008e10f22153a77d7f4546a20.png

Yeah, gotta admit, as big a fan as I am....the trailer didn't do much for me, and I am not a Force Awakens hater either. I felt all of 7's trailers just HIT. This one...not so much.

Chris

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

There's a lot of subtext and symbolism in this poster So I wouldn't say they're trying to portray him as evil. Luke representing the light side, but with a look of anger on his face, while Kylo representing the dark side has a look of peace. Both are displaying traits of the opposite sides, and both are left in the shadows while Rey who represents the balance between them is cast in the light holding up a hand to guide the way.

31 minutes ago, Kurisama said:

Imagine for a moment that Grievous' and Dooks roles and arcs were completely replaced with Maul being the big bad for Kenobi to overcome over the 3 films.

Siiiigh.

Totally. They could have then made Maul so incredibly powerful that Anakin HAD to use the dark side to defeat him which then caused his turn. Of course, Maul could have been better also if he was given more personality.