Jump to content

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, slaginpit said:

Well this guy sums up that its not the film theories that killed the SW franchise

Generally like this guy, but yeah. Nailed it on the head as I was guilty of this when the film released. After viewing I kicked the lore to the curb (like the movie did) and it just wasn't too good. 

After thinking I'd though TLJ in with my pile of popcorn flicks like Jupiter Ascending and Wing Commander. Pretty to watch and turn my brain off while viewing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Focslain said:

After thinking I'd though TLJ in with my pile of popcorn flicks like Jupiter Ascending and Wing Commander. Pretty to watch and turn my brain off while viewing. 

While I can appreciate the idea, turning my brain off enough to enjoy Wing Commander would require shutting down some vital background systems, like the ones keeping me breathing and pumping blood. :lol: 

On the plus side, I don't think TLJ was anywhere near as bad as WC.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

While I can appreciate the idea, turning my brain off enough to enjoy Wing Commander would require shutting down some vital background systems, like the ones keeping me breathing and pumping blood. :lol: 

On the plus side, I don't think TLJ was anywhere near as bad as WC.

No, but it's close. Honestly I think my old room mate either broke or re-inforced my bad movie tolerance with his Room marathon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! Not even luke would be able to master the numchuk saber!!

tho what I would give to see a fight between grievous and a Bruce lee like jedi..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

That pic makes me think - Did Luke's mechanical hand fall to the ground when he died?  It should have if it did not.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dynaman said:
  Hide contents

That pic makes me think - Did Luke's mechanical hand fall to the ground when he died?  It should have if it did not.

 

Spoiler

Are we still doing spoilers?  Lol!

If his hand remained, what actually disappeared, was it just his cloak that fluttered off in the wind?  

What amount of clothing are they allowed to take with them when heading off to be a Force ghost?  Figure his socks, boots, pants, underwear and tunic should have been left behind as well :)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×