7 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I haven't heard this idea floated before.  It's more interesting than most of the others.

It just popped in my head. Watching REBELS made me think this is possible since we see Ezra and Kanan running around pre-ANH when we previously always thought it was just Yoda and Kenobi. It's a interesting way to tie all three trilogies altogether. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of my coworkers just talked about this today, she did Star Wars burlesque, had an R2D2 corset.....sorry, I know, this post is useless without pics, but she just showed me pics on her phone and it seemed a bit creepy to ask for copies, lol!

Phantom Menace is on TNT tonight. The prequels are weak but they did have amazing soundtracks, love Duel of the Fates and Battle of the Heroes.

The new Disney Star Wars films's soundtracks have been kinda weak themselves though. I'm hoping Last Jedi will have a soundtrack worth buying.

Edited by TangledThorns

On 07/12/2017 at 11:22 AM, no3Ljm said:

Mark Hamill is pretty funny in real life....wonder how different Luke will be in his old age....don't recall him being funny at all in the OT, but "Hey, watch the language" seemed like it had some sort of comedy attatched to it.

Rey's stunt coach appears to be from China....really concerned they're going back to the prequel trilogy style lighysaber fighting.

4 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I admit, I'm almost not worried about spoilers, because they might convince me if it's worth seeing?  But I'll see it anyway, so I'm going to try and wait.

Overall impressions compared with the other movies would be welcome though, if anyone here has gotten a sneak peak. :) 

Here you go. No spoilers. Just overall opinions from twitter.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-first-spoiler-free-reactions-about-the-movie.html