Any Macross fans in Singapore?

Big fan here!!! Yes that is an issue.... there is not yet an official group here in Singapore. I have been seriously thinking about it... I may not have the collection that some others have but I really like Macross... perhaps its time to start one.

For any SG based people you can find me on Facebook using my email: justinchia14@yahoo.com or my name: Justin Chia

I post too in Macross Fans Malaysia and have been envying them their activities and meetups....

Anyone here would be open to meeting up? I do that with a small group of toy collecting friends but not totally with a Macross theme :)

• 2 weeks later...

Big fan here!!! Yes that is an issue.... there is not yet an official group here in Singapore. I have been seriously thinking about it... I may not have the collection that some others have but I really like Macross... perhaps its time to start one.

For any SG based people you can find me on Facebook using my email: justinchia14@yahoo.com or my name: Justin Chia

I post too in Macross Fans Malaysia and have been envying them their activities and meetups....

Anyone here would be open to meeting up? I do that with a small group of toy collecting friends but not totally with a Macross theme :)

hi man a pleasure to chat with you in carousell I will be willing to meet, maybe we can rail up people for something Delta related, not a big fan though but is what we have

hi man a pleasure to chat with you in carousell I will be willing to meet, maybe we can rail up people for something Delta related, not a big fan though but is what we have

Good idea .... I've been asking to the Malaysia fan group about how they started. Am thinking to start something similar but looking around for fellow fans.... maybe a meetup would be good....

Stay tuned!

There used to be a large group of Macross fans here in Singapore 10 years back. We lurked in Sgcollect and Katoots forums then. We used to meet up and do POs/trading, phototaking etc. Most of us had already moved on due to family commitments. Nice to meet a local fan:)