Apologies to everyone, Monster Decals/Other stuff please read

mslz22

Hey Guys, still can't share what huge project i was on as the NDA has not been released yet, but it's finished and I got back from a deliver run to Florida last week, and immediately came down with a huge cold over the holiday and i am just now back to work.

I have to apologize to anyone i owe stuff too, months of very long days have scrambled my brain for sure.

I do know i sent out the majority of monster decals and the 1/72 norbert Gepard (capt kit) decals over the months i was working on the big project, but i know a few slipped thru the cracks. However, i totally lost track of who i sent them to.

So again with big apologies, if i owe you something, PM me with what it is and your address and i will ship it out ASAP.

I know it's totally unprofessional, when i can share more as to why things got so crazy i will, the short story is this was a 2 phase project that i was supposed to do 1 thing for each phase, which quickly turned into 4 things for each phase, so instead of 2 projects, it became 8. Hope i can share soon.

Anyway i am getting back to normal now, for a while, unless they need more stuff!

thanks

mike