DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

And this is why when users here start talking about how they wish bandai would do everything because they are so much cheaper I die a little inside. You are saying you hope you never get a piece at retail, or have to stay up for the first seconds of every release like it was a black friday deal. Bandai doesn't release enough stock. If Arcadia bows out of the Macross game we are all going to be out of luck.

I'm not too worried. These DX reissues as well as the Hi-Metal R have been fairly easy to find after release dates.

You can already get the YF-29 on Ebay for USD 160.

And this is why when users here start talking about how they wish bandai would do everything because they are so much cheaper I die a little inside. You are saying you hope you never get a piece at retail, or have to stay up for the first seconds of every release like it was a black friday deal. Bandai doesn't release enough stock. If Arcadia bows out of the Macross game we are all going to be out of luck.

People that wish Arcadia to die off are most likely rabid fanboys. It just doesn't make any sense. If you hate a company don't support them with your dollar.

Edited by Loop

Missed it. But it's not a biggie. :lol:

The one on eBay which they're selling for $159.99 is also a 'presale'. And from what he claims he has 2. Just in case anyone wants one.

was thinking about it...now it's gone.....why does it have to be a scramble every time??

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/14805-macross-f-dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-saotome-alto-custom-reissue.html

Up @ NY, marked up of about 4000 yen to 19800 yen

was thinking about it...now it's gone.....why does it have to be a scramble every time??

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/14805-macross-f-dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-saotome-alto-custom-reissue.html

If it makes you feel better, it's still cheaper than the previous times it was released, when the yen was sky high.

74 yen to the dollar ugh

Thanks for the heads up sir. But I think I'm going to pass this one. I know I'm into the white/tan, red and black scheme, but this one is kinda 'too red' for me. If only they will make a 30th Anniv version but instead of Roy's yellow, it will be Hikaru's red. That one I will buy for sure. ;)

Thanks for the heads up sir. But I think I'm going to pass this one. I know I'm into the white/tan, red and black scheme, but this one is kinda 'too red' for me. If only they will make a 30th Anniv version but instead of Roy's yellow, it will be Hikaru's red. That one I will buy for sure. ;)

makes you think why there is no Hikaru version of this valk. :p