DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

5 hours ago, aurance said:

The head fin? What happened to yours?

It get easily knocked off (MISB 31F usually arrives with the winglet loose on the tray). And chances are, the floor can easily eat it forever, never to be found again.

edit:

from the exhibit to this Mag scan, price of the super and the actual toy is on the downward trend.

Edited by chyll2

10 hours ago, chyll2 said:

It get easily knocked off (MISB 31F usually arrives with the winglet loose on the tray). And chances are, the floor can easily eat it forever, never to be found again.

Mine doesn't come loose easily but I'm glad they made it this way since it took a huge fall and the only thing that happened was the floor ate it forever. Good thing there was an extra.

https://tamashii.jp/item/13293/

Price: 25,300 yen(tax 10% included) / 23,000 yen(excluding tax)

Release date: October 2020

General sales, so not a TWE/P-Bandai release.

Looks like several updates, including the pivots on the wing-pods and the hip-joints.

Spoiler

YF29fullset_web_0522_.jpg

Edited by Sanity is Optional

0) looks like they fixed the SMS on the shoulder right! :D

1) replacement head antennae

2) Metal bracing for the hip...

3) But whats up with the rotation joint of the engines...?

Has it been 10years since frontier.....i feel old....so this is called the 10th anniversary full-set version?

Edited by seti88

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

https://tamashii.jp/item/13293/

Price: 25,300 yen(tax 10% included) / 23,000 yen(excluding tax)

Release date: October 2020

General sales, so not a TWE/P-Bandai release.

Looks like several updates, including the pivots on the wing-pods and the hip-joints.

Hide contents

YF29fullset_web_0522_.jpg

Well that confirms it. This Sunday night/Monday morn. Get ready for it people.

4 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Well that confirms it. This Sunday night/Monday morn. Get ready for it people.

1 hour ago, Jairias said:

So Guys let me guess, preorder weill be opened next week maybe?? Usually Nippon-yan, Amiami, HLJ opens preorders on Tuesday night/wendsday morning

I literally gave you the answer right above your post.  It'll likely be at 12:00 AM PT / 3:00 AM ET

June 1, 2020 (Monday) Scheduled to be reserved at general retailers

It's been a minute since PO madness but I'm already getting palpitations in anticipation of the spinning wheel of death and imminent cart jacking lol

Let's go boys!!!

IMG_3097.JPG

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

1 minute ago, jeniusornome said:

I wonder if there really will be as big a push for this one. It's got some improvements but it's still a reissue of a figure that has stayed consistently available and consistently priced on the secondary market for years now.

I'm expecting something more like DX Chuck than DX Hikaru here.

I would love to have this one not end up ultra competitive... curious how shipping options will work. Does anyone think EMS will be available in October? Will our favorite stores only offer DHL/UPS/FedEx when placing the preorder?

6 minutes ago, jenius said:

I would love to have this one not end up ultra competitive... curious how shipping options will work. Does anyone think EMS will be available in October? Will our favorite stores only offer DHL/UPS/FedEx when placing the preorder?

Inquiring minds would like to know...

Been wondering the same.  Should make for a great trial PO run for anything else that might release soon.  Surely, this can't be the last one of the year.  Quite a letdown if so.

I would love to get one from AJ but that's pretty hit and miss. Seems easier with Arcadia products and Transformers than Bandai Macross items... Weird errors about shipping to my country... Random listing times... Just hasn't been consistent. NY is a great last resort for people who don't care when they'll get their package. My last order from them is going on 5 months late and still not a peep.

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'm expecting something more like DX Chuck than DX Hikaru here.

Yeah, I'm cautiously optimistic that this one won't be too rough.

There's also a decent chance it ends up like DX VF-1A Max, where the pre-order was ridiculous, but it was pretty easily obtainable at release.

And now we're talking like the Tamarians from Star Trek:

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I hope it's molded with a matte finish. That would be icing on the cake along with the other improvements. 

Hard to tell by the images, but I suspect not. Unfortunately.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

9 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

I wonder if there really will be as big a push for this one. It's got some improvements but it's still a reissue of a figure that has stayed consistently available and consistently priced on the secondary market for years now.

The figures are relatively priced. The accessories are not.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

So I'm guessing I'm not too late to get in on this? Where/when should I be F5ing?

June 1, 4pm jst.

All the usual players in the Japan online retail market. 

Nippon Yasan

Amazon Japan
Okiniland

Anime Export

amiami

those are the only shops where F5 even has a chance of working. 

F5 should technically work at Hobby Search but getting a preorder there is still a mythical fantasy to me. 

HLJ and CDJ has some ridiculous way of listing that makes searching and F5ing useless unless you happen to know how to find their listings. 

That’s it for shops I would recommend. Your best bet is to hang out here where people will post links as soon as they can to help each other out. 

20 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

June 1, 4pm jst.

All the usual players in the Japan online retail market. 

Nippon Yasan

Amazon Japan
Okiniland

Anime Export

amiami

those are the only shops where F5 even has a chance of working. 

F5 should technically work at Hobby Search but getting a preorder there is still a mythical fantasy to me. 

HLJ and CDJ has some ridiculous way of listing that makes searching and F5ing useless unless you happen to know how to find their listings. 

That’s it for shops I would recommend. Your best bet is to hang out here where people will post links as soon as they can to help each other out. 

Just keep in mind that NY and AE currently don’t have a way to ship to the States via expedited methods (does NY actually offer UPS on the site?).

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Just keep in mind that NY and AE currently don’t have a way to ship to the States via expedited methods (does NY actually offer UPS on the site?).

I think NY has UPS but I never pay attention to any of the options near the top of the list. Always Ferry for me or regular air when it’s smaller items that are cheaper to ship that way. 

57 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

You have to ride the wind to get a preorder in at HS.

Most of us just break wind when trying.

Lol!:lol: Seriously. I don’t even bother trying at HS anymore because all it does is reduce my chances at another shop while I’m wasting my time there.