Macross collection For Sale (YF-29, YF-25, SV-51, VF-1J, VF-27Super, Masterpiece Starscream)

• 1 year later...

Okay, getting rid of most of my Macross stuff. As you see in the new picture, is my collection of Macross jets. I am not selling the Bandai VF-19Advance, or the gundams or remote control X-wing. But the masterpiece starscream original release is part of it, VF-1J, SV-51Alpha, YF-25 prophecy, YF-29 Durandal isamu custom, and VF-27 super. None of the mecha have boxes. The VF-27 super had a broken nose one connection straight from factory that Nippon-Yasan would not fix, so has never been transformed. I know what I would like to get for these, but make an offer and I will see how our numbers correspond. Thank You

Twich

IMG_0724.JPG

Edited by twich

To clarify, only the items listed in the last post/picture are for sale. I did not start a new thread, because I know this is frowned on and some of the previous pictures are still relevant. Thank You

Twich

19 hours ago, twich said:

Okay, getting rid of most of my Macross stuff. As you see in the new picture, are my Marcos's jets. I am not selling the Bandaids VF-19Advance, or the gundams or remote control X-wing. But the masterpiece starscream original release is part of it, VF-1J, SV-51Alpha, YF-25 prophecy, YF-29 Durandal isamu custom, and VF-27 super. None of the mecha have boxes. The VF-27 super had a broken nose one connection straight from factory that Nippon-Yasan would not fix, so has never been transformed. I know what I would like to get for these, but make an offer and I will see how our numbers correspond. Thank You

Twich

*snip*

Twich, I think you need to put a price down for each of the items you want sold per the MW forum rules.

• All threads offering an item for sale must have a posted price. "Silent Auction" style listings are not allowed. This rule includes (prohibits) "Make me an offer" listings. Failure to post a price will subject the thread to immediate deletion.

What was the damage to the nosecone on the VF-27?

an itemized list, with the condition for each listed under the item name, with a price would help.  Reading your posts and looking at that one photo is massively confusing. 

1) SV-51-nothing is broken. One of the canards is bent from being knocked off shelf, also a part to a rear landing came off, does not affect function of gear, one of the wingtip fins is a little bent. Also, as is a common problem, arm shields/vertical stabilizers are loose, but stay put if not touched.

2) VF-1J was bought used and advertised as not touched, was in pristine condition, but had DYRL hands and no VF-1J "gloved" hands in box and no stand, also stickers were applied. Toy is very tight and in excellent shape.

3) YF-25 Prophecy- transformed twice, nothing wrong, great shape

4) YF-29 Durandal Isamu custom- transformed once, nothing wrong, great shape

5) VF-27 Super- nosecone connector piece defective and crumbly from factory and fell apart first time nosecone moved, Nippon-Yassan would not fix or exchange, unit glued back on, as I lack the skill to fix, never transformed, all rest of toy is tip-top

6) Masterpiece Starscream- original run of toy, the stand and missles and null rays included. The horizontal stabilizers show the plastic stress lines that plagued this toy, nothing broken, transformed twice, has stayed in jet mode for years

Price- I am looking for around $425 plus shipping for everything together

Twich

IMG_0742.JPG

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0745.JPG

Edited by twich

-to clarify reason for selling collection, I am starting my RN to BSN schooling and need the extra cash

-For SV-51Alpha, see original pics and description. Thanks!

Twich

Edited by twich

I am very motivated to sell the whole collection, at once. I am dropping price for everything to $400.00 plus shipping. While I previously stated I do not have boxes, I do have accessories. If any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank You,

twich

Happy to report that the set has been tentatively purchased by a fellow MWer.  Thank you, everyone, for your interest.

Twich