Bandai 1/35 DX VF-1

eriku

That sure is a cool looking Hikaru figure! are they still available anywhere? I wouldn't mind finding one as long as it wasn't too expensive..

Glad you asked, Spanner. Here's one from eBay. And he's willing to ship it to Australia for FREE. ;)

I guess the seller hasn't realized yet that it's still available at the Robotech store. :lol:

gee what dont you have?! :o:p now i wanna get that too!

Wait. What I don't have? Hmmm. :rolleyes: All the other expensive VF-1 variants that most of you have. ;)

I got the Hikaru figures discounted before at $44.99 last year from Robotech Store. And looks like they still have few more for regular price of $89, I think. So grab one now before it runs out again. ^_^ But do take note that they're not as same quality as Hot Toys. I can rank it somehow as same as Medicom figures.

You would need a Roy for that VF-1S. :)

That's not a problem sir. It's either I'll repaint the yellow stripe to red on the VF-1S. Or I'll repaint the red color to yellow on Hikaru's helmet. ;)

Either or, let's just hope first that they will mass produce that VF-1S in 1/6th scale before I decide which one to repaint. Hehehe. :lol:

ahh cool! thanks for that! will check it out!

You're welcome sir! ;)

I believe this specific model is 1/6th scale so I already have a pilot for it. :rolleyes:

IMG_0241_zpskz13mgop.jpg

damn guys stop making me wanting more macross stuff!!! my credit card issuer is going to take my house!!!!

XDD

damn guys stop making me wanting more macross stuff!!! my credit card issuer is going to take my house!!!!

XDD

1. sell house

2. buy more stuff

3. live in shipping boxes

Lol so simple! I guess ill have to do it.

Or... if selling the house is a problem since we all need roof on our heads, why don't you do this? :rolleyes:

1. sell house sell your organs

2. buy more stuff

cool looking Hikaru figure.. check! Thanks Noel! :DB))

You're welcome sir! Always a pleasure to influence people. ^_^

Or... if selling the house is a problem since we all need roof on our heads, why don't you do this? :rolleyes:

1. sell house sell your organs

2. buy more stuff

You're welcome sir! Always a pleasure to influence people. ^_^

i guess thats doable too. With those big ass packages that send hlj when packing stuff i might have enought to make a 4 bedroom house made with boxes XD

• 3 months later...

does anyone know what's going on with this? will this DX VF-1J ever see the light of day? my wallet is ready and I'm waiting for the pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of now, nobody knows. Not sure since Bandai displayed this months ago. Good for you sir.

Edited by no3ljm