BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

8 hours ago, yman1437 said:

Anyone still waiting for it to come from NY using SAL? Mine is still at Japan outward office??!!

mine was stuck at japan outward office for 3 weeks...thats because the typhoons. SAL has the last priority for shipping.  

50 minutes ago, Pedro2k6 said:

mine was stuck at japan outward office for 3 weeks...thats because the typhoons. SAL has the last priority for shipping.  

Posted 9/21

Arrived at exit terminal 10/12

Finally left japan 10/25

I will probably get it 1-2 weeks from now. Yes SAL is the last priority

40 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

26k yen Mandy are back in box yf-19. Though the one at jungle are steadily dropping in prices. It is now at 25920 yen I think. (Started from 32+)

I snagged one at 21k from Jungle earlier this week. Nothing wrong mentioned, so let's hope it's in good condition.  

1 hour ago, Mac said:

How did everyone get rid of the gaps in fighter mode? Do I need to transform it a couple of times and make adjustments?

Naked yf-19 gaps?

Possibly just massaging it a bit.  Except for the shield-gap. That's Bandai's bizarro design.

YF-19 with FP gaps?  Fuggediboutit!

9 hours ago, chriswoo said:

Finally manage to close this chapter of ISAMU legacy collection !!

post-80212-1540999413.jpg

post-80212-1540999423.jpg

post-80212-1540999434.jpg

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Technically, you also need a VF-11B in there to complete Isamu's collection.

That VF-11B was gone in a flash. I was actually on Manda when that was listed and got something else,  @Sildani posted it "sold" a few minutes later. 

Edit: @Bishop - If you got it at 21k yen (Grade B) at Jungle, it's a good deal! The ones at Manda are now 28K yen (2 listings as of now).   

Edited by borgified

Transform your YF 19 they said.... It'll be very enjoyable they said....  All that stress to try and get rid of gaps! Wish there was a video on how to transform from battroid to fighter. Those hips are no joke to get into the right position. 

9 hours ago, borgified said:

That VF-11B was gone in a flash. I was actually on Manda when that was listed and got something else,  @Sildani posted it "sold" a few minutes later. 

Edit: @Bishop - If you got it at 21k yen (Grade B) at Jungle, it's a good deal! The ones at Manda are now 28K yen (2 listings as of now).   

Are you referring to the 25k one? That VF-11B was sitting there for a good half hour at least before I posted the link here. The delay was me trying to decide if I wanted it or not. Decided two was enough. :lol:

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Are you referring to the 25k one? That VF-11B was sitting there for a good half hour at least before I posted the link here. The delay was me trying to decide if I wanted it or not. Decided two was enough. :lol:

Yep, I was taking about that version. I think that was a hidden good deal as the 11c is going for over 40k+ sealed on Jungle.    

17 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Technically, you also need a VF-11B in there to complete Isamu's collection.

Haha you are right I forgot about VF-11B however I wish Bandai coming out that one with a extra booster attach on top to chase down yf21 scene.IMG_20181102_164433.thumb.jpg.2d8410c467f613bb125d0a3bccb44b38.jpgIMG_20181102_164441.thumb.jpg.60d49424054fc2085d072448a68b9bd5.jpgIMG_20181102_164520.thumb.jpg.56ade1561514dea00fd34bb8941d4cd8.jpg

lastly yf 19 got a perfect amendment now.

IMG_20181102_160919.thumb.jpg.c83cc3aedbeb3a9caebd4ef711da518a.jpg

And now I able to make double barrier punch scene.

IMG_20181102_165743.thumb.jpg.e298680bff5602c55f250605b0625667.jpg

18 hours ago, Mac said:

Transform your YF 19 they said.... It'll be very enjoyable they said....  All that stress to try and get rid of gaps! Wish there was a video on how to transform from battroid to fighter. Those hips are no joke to get into the right position. 

I do wish there were more battroid to fighter videos out there. Doing the transformation in reverse does not always work for some valks.

6 hours ago, Sandman said:

It's funny how that isamu yf-29 has fallen out of favor with fans. It's one of the least valued yf29s. When it first came out everyone was hyped about it. Then Arcadia announced their yf-19 and no one cared anymore.

Hmm isamus 29 didn’t make much of a splash to me when it got released...

From Jungle's listing of the DX YF-19 Full Set originally at 32k yen and now the prices have dropped to down to 24k yen, I believe that it was due to more of them being stocked.

I haven't seen them being purchased  the last time I checked.