BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

47 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Speaking of, Amazon Japan is currently sitting at 32,400 shipped, though I don't know if that's with international shipping. There are others cheaper with free/Prime shipping, but the free shipping options are Japan-only, and I don't think the Prime covers international shipping. Anyone know?

You need to chose the seller/option that fulfills through amazon. They will do international for around 11 bucks.

17 minutes ago, scand said:

You need to chose the seller/option that fulfills through amazon. They will do international for around 11 bucks.

Would that be on top of the asking price, then? So it's not 32400 JPY shipped internationally, but 32400 JPY + ~$11 shipped internationally?

Edited by kajnrig

7 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Would that be on top of the asking price, then? So it's not 32400 JPY shipped internationally, but 32400 JPY + ~$11 shipped internationally?

And thats only if it will be allow to ship internationally.  

Best way is just add it to your cart and check out to see.

So because of this:

It brings me to a previously asked question:

12 hours ago, kajnrig said:

isn't it possible for this to be made available internationally? Considering M+ managed to get through the HG firewall, I'd imagine that merchandise might also be able to make it through...?

Might Bandai be able to sell the YF-19 and other M+ merch (like a YF-21? Eh? Ehhhh????) locally?

Just now, Shizuka the Cat said:

I find myself preferring DHL as well.

EMS tends to be slower for me, due to the handover to USPS shipping.

I've got a pretty safe porch, but am not around during to day to sign for packages. Also USPS isn't the greatest at treating packages nicely. Plus the odd trip halfway across California for no apparent reason when the airport my package arrived at is 90min away...

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Still no shipping notice from CDJapan either... but at this rate it's all but assured it will arrive on the same day as my in-laws so I'm going to have to wait a while before I get to play with my shiny new toy :(

:lol:

Well I bitched and moaned and cried like a spoiled child cause I had to wait 24 hours for my stupid toy.

Be careful what you wish for.

After 20 long years, since my first breathless viewing of Macross Plus, I finally own a fully transformable toy of the incredible YF-19.

The box was amazing.  The presentation of the toy and its parts are great.

I took it out...ever so carefully.  This is my very first Macross toy and I've heard how fragile they are. 

But I was gonna transform it.

What followed was perhaps the most frustrating, joyless, irritating four hours I've ever experienced with a toy.  The only reason this thing wasn't smashed to a fine plastic dust was cause I reminded myself over and over and over: "$300.  $300 frakking dollars a-hole."

As far as I know, there's no QC problems.  It's just the fiddliest frakking goddamn thing I've ever messed with and I own all the MP Transformers.

I got it halfway to Gerwalk and pieces were popping off left and right.  It was just this disgusting splayed out Cronenberg mess of a robot plane....horrible.  I panicked and just decided to TRYYYY to get it back into a plane.

Took well over 2 hours but I think I managed.  The tabs just will NOT. frakkING.  TAB.

Just when I got everything about as lined up as humanly possible without snapping everything and it was a plane again, I decided to put on the fast packs and fold booster, stick it on the shelf, and never touch it again until I die.   THE goddamn fast packs untabbed everything even worse!!!

RRRAGGGJHHHHH.......is this Macross collecting???  Or am I just THAT stupid?  If this is what it's like, why do it to yourselves??

Anyway, here it is right now but I'm so angry and frustrated I don't even wanna look at the goddamn thing.

DsQZuRy.jpg

16 minutes ago, Trifalger said:

A very cool Japanese review up on 2chan. Shows new heel can actually be positioned in-line with fuselage. My main concern alleviated a little though now all the reports of QC issues. His seems to be unaffected. 

https://nov.2chan.net/y/res/3794910.htm

1537593250857.jpg

That new heel for the YF-19 does not look good next to the VF-19Advance. But oh well what’s done is done.

1 minute ago, onnasake said:

Well I bitched and moaned and cried like a spoiled child cause I had to wait 24 hours for my stupid toy.

Be careful what you wish for.

After 20 long years, since my first breathless viewing of Macross Plus, I finally own a fully transformable toy of the incredible YF-19.

The box was amazing.  The presentation of the toy and its parts are great.

I took it out...ever so carefully.  This is my very first Macross toy and I've heard how fragile they are. 

But I was gonna transform it.

What followed was perhaps the most frustrating, joyless, irritating four hours I've ever experienced with a toy.  The only reason this thing wasn't smashed to a fine plastic dust was cause I reminded myself over and over and over: "$300.  $300 frakking dollars a-hole."

As far as I know, there's no QC problems.  It's just the fiddliest frakking goddamn thing I've ever messed with and I own all the MP Transformers.

I got it halfway to Gerwalk and pieces were popping off left and right.  It was just this disgusting splayed out Cronenberg mess of a robot plane....horrible.  I panicked and just decided to TRYYYY to get it back into a plane.

Took well over 2 hours but I think I managed.  The tabs just will NOT. frakkING.  TAB.

Just when I got everything about as lined up as humanly possible without snapping everything and it was a plane again, I decided to put on the fast packs and fold booster, stick it on the shelf, and never touch it again until I die.   THE goddamn fast packs untabbed everything even worse!!!

RRRAGGGJHHHHH.......is this Macross collecting???  Or am I just THAT stupid?  If this is what it's like, why do it to yourselves??

Anyway, here it is right now but I'm so angry and frustrated I don't even wanna look at the goddamn thing.

DsQZuRy.jpg

I imagine that’s going to be my response as well but what can you do? There’s nothing like it. I imagine in the future it will be smoothed out but like the Arcadia version there’s no knowing when/if that’ll happen.