BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

GODDAMNIT.

Mine WAS delivered.  To my friend's house.  His wife signed for it.  He's at Tokyo Game Show and won't get home til tomorrow night, and I guess he's too much of a cuck pussy to handle the idea of me going over there and knocking on the door and saying, "Hi can I please have my THREE HUNDRED DOLLAR ITEM please?" before he gets home.

Effing hell man.  Never mix friends and toys.  I'm furious right now.  I could have had this in my hands HOURS ago if he had simply texted me.

I know.  Wah wahh...what a baby.  Still pisses me off.  

I'm staying off this website until I have my own cause I don't want the bile to rise in my stomach seeing people get their's when I could have had mine already.  Yes, I'm being a petty bitch.

But maybe some of you have been in this situation before, where a person/red tape/blunder etc basically prevents or delays you from getting YOUR property.  It's a little thing, but right now it feels huge.

Well, I guess I'll wait another goddamn 24 hours til this guy feels like giving me what I paid for and belongs to me.

It's a toy, not the cure for cancer.  Is this guy an actual friend or just a neighbor?  It seems odd that you can't just walk over and talk to his wife to get your package either way.   I mean, how's he going to stop you if he's out of town?   just sayin.... I would be thankful there was someone to sign for it and it didn't go back to the post office or on the delivery truck and end up God knows where..because I've had that happen, and it's NOT fun trying to track down your toy especially with a weekend around the corner. 

59 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Has anyone gotten a payment request from HLJ yet?

Not here, and it is getting weird.  I just modified my payment method and the YF-19 is now showing as "discontinued."  I know that is the item status on the website now, but it is weird to me that they would show that on a pre-order.  And they were selling some earlier today...

HLJ is my "back-up" and I've already paid Ami-Ami, so I'm not too worried.  But it is a bit odd that they were selling more stock without getting payment for all preorders first.

24 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

not sure how i feel about that, i think i might cancel

Amazon has pretty good customer service. I’m confident they would sort out any issues. 

Hopefully the international shipments are packed a little better. Our postal workers aren’t as gentle with things as the Japanese lol

1 hour ago, SuperHobo said:

HLJ usually doesn't charge until the official release date, so maybe later tonight or tomorrow they'll snatch up your money. 

IIRC every time I had a PO that is released on saturday (my local time) they charge me the day before (at night).

Speaking of, Amazon Japan is currently sitting at 32,400 shipped, though I don't know if that's with international shipping. There are others cheaper with free/Prime shipping, but the free shipping options are Japan-only, and I don't think the Prime covers international shipping. Anyone know?