BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

Home from work to see that IT HAS SHIPPED!!

I'm in Saitama and I think it's coming from Tokyo, so there's a very good chance I'll have it on Saturday, the 22nd....release day.  

Man.....this excitement is really helping me not think about the fact that this was the most expensive single toy item I've ever bought.  I'm not used to dropping this kind of cash but thankfully it looks really awesome, so I'm hoping I'll have zero regrets.

Anybody get a payment notification from Amiami yet? My lone pre-order for the DX YF-19 is with them, and I'm getting worried that they haven't asked for payment yet, considering this will be released in a couple of days. 

1 hour ago, mickyg said:

Anyone get any request for payment from CD Japan?

And is it just me, or did that pictorial on the new bird, show a revised elbow joint? I could swear it looks like the range of motion is better than on the Advance. 

Cdjapan doesn’t do payment request .

you either already paid or your creditcard is already authorized.

5 hours ago, brouken said:

Anybody get a payment notification from Amiami yet? My lone pre-order for the DX YF-19 is with them, and I'm getting worried that they haven't asked for payment yet, considering this will be released in a couple of days. 

Same question  I haven't receive it yet, but also the way  AmiAmi  work is that until they have the item in stock they can go ahead and create the estimate of the shipping cost and finally send you/send us the payment request, another thing to know if AmiAmi had a stock but ran out  the item page will change from "preorder closed " to "Order closed".

Stupid me posting this in the wrong thread.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Oh, the way the gunpod stores into the arm cannon... C'mon, Bandai. Actually I'm just being nitpicky, it's crazy enough that they got it working at all, but still, making it sit horizontal and off-center? Ew ew ew.