BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

Hey guys! Just  a head's up. I'm going to cancel my YF-19 pre-order at HLJ in a little while, so anybody who has not been able to secure a pre-order can wait for it to re-open.

I was initially thinking of keeping both my HLJ and Amiami preorders, but something else came up that I could not resist getting. :-)

Good luck!

8 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

The DX toy YF-19 has black above red, unchanged from the DX VF-19Adv.  The 'real' YF-19 has red above black. 

Arcadia-YF-19-18.jpg

Somebody should show this to bandai on the wrong order of leg fins color

13 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

The DX toy YF-19 has black above red, unchanged from the DX VF-19Adv.  The 'real' YF-19 has red above black. 

Arcadia-YF-19-18.jpg

There's also black under the red stripe, the chest molding doesn't match the animation, so it can't be accurate. The red is on the upper angled piece, where it should be.

20180730_072901.jpg

Edited by Zx31

9 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

There's also black under the red stripe, the chest molding doesn't match the animation, so it can't be accurate. The red is on the upper angled piece, where it should be.

20180730_072901.jpg

Damn. Didnt notice the chest stripe. Hope that bandai corrects these glaring errors

5 hours ago, brouken said:

Hey guys! Just  a head's up. I'm going to cancel my YF-19 pre-order at HLJ in a little while, so anybody who has not been able to secure a pre-order can wait for it to re-open.

I was initially thinking of keeping both my HLJ and Amiami preorders, but something else came up that I could not resist getting. :-)

Good luck!

Have you done so yet?

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Pre-order cancelled? :p

Not really. If the errors are not corrected during release, maybe i shall sent it to my modeller friend to remove and respray those areas.

Looking back at the comparision pics, arcadia definitely excel in the battroid department but falls short in the fighter mode as compared to bandai

Edited by recon

4 hours ago, recon said:

Not really. If the errors are not corrected during release, maybe i shall sent it to my modeller friend to remove and respray those areas.

Looking back at the comparision pics, arcadia definitely excel in the battroid department but falls short in the fighter mode as compared to bandai

True. It falls short but atleast Arcadia doesn't have exposed tabs though. :rolleyes:

Ok I was perusing the thread and saw the comments about the colors red/black on the leg. So according to sites it is correct on the YF-19 figure however the Advance version is also correct for Mac F. If you screen shot when he’s flying you can see the colors are black on top red on bottom 

254291BB-F76A-4519-8F3D-249840570E91.jpeg

22C5AC13-8662-409E-BA95-A0970B029D9E.jpeg

Edited by kanedaestes

They Pshopped the leg fin colors. Earlier promo pics had the Advance leg fins. They swapped it to the YF-19 legs but the one on display is the prototype I'm guessing since it still has the Advance leg fins.

Before:

item_0000012553_uGBjdPGe_13.jpg

After:

item_0000012553_uGBjdPGe_12.jpg

4 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

This release should be all good.

• Known good mold/design (VF-19 Adv)
  • It's the YF-19
  • Fast pack included
  • Fold dildo booster included
  • Massive array of underwing ordinance

Can't wait for my 3, first time I've intentionally bought this many of a valk.

You forgot the most important accessory -- Yang Neumann. ^_^

27 minutes ago, Duymon said:

I'm more excited about the arm cannon tbh

7 minutes ago, F360 said:

Yup all in one that have pretty much everything.  

Yeah, it comes with everything that's why it's going to create a big hole on our wallets. And Arm Cannon, you say? Ka-Boom! ^_^

9CLByCh.gif 

33 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

I did totally forgot this was also included. This would be an outstanding release 

Me too, that'll be pretty awesome.

I'm still wondering if it'll be able to transform while wearing the arm cannon. If so, then that's pretty impressive.

8 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

This release should be all good.

• Known good mold/design (VF-19 Adv)
  • It's the YF-19
  • Fast pack included
  • Fold dildo booster included
  • Massive array of underwing ordinance

Can't wait for my 3, first time I've intentionally bought this many of a valk.

#methree

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Me too, that'll be pretty awesome.

I'm still wondering if it'll be able to transform while wearing the arm cannon. If so, then that's pretty impressive.

Let's hope so since there's a photo of it shown in Fighter mode with the Arm Cannon installed. ^_^ 

img05.thumb.jpg.fdd39d61098c70db6e2ab5673ea84146.jpg

It cant be that that arm cannon in its full configuration, can fit under the fuselage, can it?

I suspect is either only 1/3 of the arm cannon is attached, or the whole arm cannon is folded out straight across 2 forearms in fighter mode. 

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

It cant be that that arm cannon in its full configuration, can fit under the fuselage, can it?

I suspect is either only 1/3 of the arm cannon is attached, or the whole arm cannon is folded out straight across 2 forearms in fighter mode. 

Probably folded across both arms in Fighter mode(?).

Edited by no3Ljm

So the eBay seller I got some Mirage Super Parts from for a good price offered to track down other stuff for me. I asked about this YF-19 and they offered it for $420 USD with free EMS shipping. I asked how they came up with that price and they answered “The reception reservation for this item has started from April, and it is already difficult to purchase with the release price. I am sorry. In addition, we decide the selling price with reference to purchase price, payment commission to eBay and Paypal, market price trend.”

So, is this fair, or are they trying to gouge me? Thanks!

32 minutes ago, Sildani said:

So the eBay seller I got some Mirage Super Parts from for a good price offered to track down other stuff for me. I asked about this YF-19 and they offered it for $420 USD with free EMS shipping. I asked how they came up with that price and they answered “The reception reservation for this item has started from April, and it is already difficult to purchase with the release price. I am sorry. In addition, we decide the selling price with reference to purchase price, payment commission to eBay and Paypal, market price trend.”

It's absolutely a gouge, but I'm not sure I would blame them entirely.  Bandai's supply chain shenanigans have gotten the market jumpy, and I fully expect prices to hit that after release.

If they’re getting it at a 15-20% markup, plus EMS shipping, plus 15% eBay/PayPal fees; that’s around $350. So they are makIng $60-$70. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

43 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Its better for you to wait. 

If you dont want to wait, you can get it from cdjapan proxy instead for just under $400 shipped ems

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-41483?s_ssid=e376e75b6c8cb89d92

Edited by F360