BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

5 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

I’ve reAlly laid off collecting but hopefully I can get one of these on release.  Isamu and the 19 are my favorite characters in macrossdom. 

+1...

I keep telling myself that I saved a bunch of money by missing the PO's... yet I find myself regularly checking all the usual haunts to see if one comes up

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

Although this is for a YF19 the Arcadia yf19 has its own thread.  

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

41 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Although this is for a YF19 the Arcadia yf19 has its own thread.  

Ops sorry for that, with all the YF 19 PO madness of the past weeks totally forgot about that thread and I end up posting here since is the first thread that comes to mind regarding the YF 19.

I have scoured this thread, and I am not finding the answer: short of all the accessories, how different is this from the last DX Bandai released of the 19 that came with all the FAST packs a few years ago?

10 minutes ago, Chewie said:

I have scoured this thread, and I am not finding the answer: short of all the accessories, how different is this from the last DX Bandai released of the 19 that came with all the FAST packs a few years ago?

Markings, Cockpit opens differently and the feet are different.

A lot of people bought the VF-19 because it was close enough to the YF-19 they really loved.

Now they get a chance to get what they really wanted.

10 minutes ago, Duymon said:

Markings, Cockpit opens differently and the feet are different.

A lot of people bought the VF-19 because it was close enough to the YF-19 they really loved.

Now they get a chance to get what they really wanted.

Extra thigh swivel and the arm cannon! XD

11 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

That's less than the HLJ pre-order price on opening night, so I wouldn't feel to bad about that.  Where is it still available at that price?

From Rakuten, there’s an ongoing JPY2000 discount and I got a further cashback thing going on through my wife, resulting in an effective price of approximately JPY24,500. I was thinking in terms of the NY P.O. price that’s why I called it inflated. On hindsight I think I got lucky, bless my wifey...

Edited by zzj

2 hours ago, mamboeidos said:

Y do I keep getting the item order has been cancel for my yf-19?

Which store did you order? If it’s HLJ, you’re not alone. Some members here got their order cancelled by HLJ a day or two after the preorder date. This is the notification they received from HLJ:

Thank you for your recent order with HobbyLink Japan.

Unfortunately, due to a server slow-down caused by extremely heavy, concentrated traffic on our site yesterday, we received more orders of the limited BANN55061 DX Chogokin YF-19 Full Set Pack than we expect to be able to fulfill, despite having set limits on the number of total orders, and number of pieces individual customers were permitted to request.

As Bandai is intentionally limiting supply of the DX Chogokin YF-19 Full Set Pack, it has now been marked as "Order Stop", and we are currently assessing the situation, but at this time there is a strong possibility we will not be able to fulfill your order.  Any orders which will not be able to be filled will be cancelled shortly, and the affected customers notified. 

We hope this notification allows you time to also seek the item elsewhere.

Please accept our apologies for the unfortunate news and inconvenience to you. We appreciate your understanding, and your business with us.

HobbyLink Japan Customer Service

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Which store did you order? If it’s HLJ, you’re not alone. Some members here got their order cancelled by HLJ a day or two after the preorder date. This is the notification they received from HLJ:

Mine was from rakuten. Order yesterday n canceled twice

I've never done business with any of those retailers, but it sounds like either they can't take any more orders (but for some reason have left the listing open), or they might be cancelling your order based on your shipping address.

That is just a guess, though.

Rakuten orders are being canceled because the sellers won't ship overseas. Your best bet is to use a forwarding service, such as Rinkya or Shopping Mall  Japan if you are willing to pay the forwarding fees, on top of the reseller markup.

Personally, I'm not willing to risk paying even more later if I'm not able to get one, so I bit the bullet and got one from Amazon JP using a forwarding service. Amazon orders can be canceled through the end of August, which I am comfortable with, just in case I end up finding one at retail.

Edited by kazuo

Hmmm. That's weird for them cancelling such orders for international customers knowing that their items shows up in the Global Rakuten site. Yeah, I guess at this point the best bet is to use forwarding services. Good luck guys!

Still torn about this. It would be really nice to have that weapon set. But I'm perfectly content with my Arcadia and don't really want a second YF-19, as much as I love the design.

Maybe Loopaza will come thru for me on release like with the 31A. If so I might just keep the accessories and sell the valk itself lol

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hmmm. That's weird for them cancelling such orders for international customers knowing that their items shows up in the Global Rakuten site. Yeah, I guess at this point the best bet is to use forwarding services. Good luck guys!

They also removed the item from their store so i think they over sold what they were able to get so they cancel the last couple of orders.

1 hour ago, mamboeidos said:

Seriously sad man.... Was getting this n the vf-31s.....But both canceled in the end

If you use a proxy, you will have much more options.  

Fromjapan normally have 10% off rakuten, every 2 weeks or something.   So if you use fromjapan you can save a bit more.

of course you will need to pay the proxy fee which is pretty fair 

http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/sp/contents/introduction/html/en/index_en.html?utm_source=FJ_top&utm_medium=side2&utm_term=first_en&utm_campaign=FJtop_side2_first_en

Here is a cheaper one on Rakuten that is 27000 yen

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/yellowsubmarine:10137009/2_1/lgk-link_top_search

now, if no one buys it all and it's still available when the 10% off rakuten kick in , then it will be even cheaper.

But like speedwagon, it might be sold at their store too.  

There' also yahoo auctions buy it now too. .  here's a link to the search.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/item/search/dx+yf-19/Al_11_Yh_YhRaAmOm_N_N_0A10ja00_N/lgk-link_top_search

If you use my link to sign up , it should give you 300 yen credit.  :lol:

http://affili.fromjapan.co.jp/gateway/C57275

Edited by F360