BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

36 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

What is bandai's next release anyway? I was not expecting the yf-19 to drop so soon tbh. Hope they are going have a ciggy break and allow our wallets some time to heal. Bloody things keep getting blown up in gifs! #Walletlivesmatter

Bandai's next release will prolly be...

yet-another-Mazinger.

with a new hat...

3 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

What is bandai's next release anyway? I was not expecting the yf-19 to drop so soon tbh. Hope they are going have a ciggy break and allow our wallets some time to heal. Bloody things keep getting blown up in gifs! #Walletlivesmatter

Maybe this one:

metal-structure-rx-93-nu-gundam.jpg

I believe many or most of the mech lines shown (such as MB Strike) in recent expos were released already or PO done already. So this is one of the major mech figs (if I remember right, scale of the Nu is 1/60. Basically the line is a 1/60 scale MB) remaining. There's also the MetalBuild Eva01 (though as I remember, there's no actual figure for Eva01 displayed, just a poster or something).

Edited by pafy6285

4 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

surely they'll do a perfect transformation VF-11C/MAXL next…

1 hour ago, pafy6285 said:

Maybe this one:

metal-structure-rx-93-nu-gundam.jpg

I believe many or most of the mech lines shown (such as MB Strike) in recent expos were released already or PO done already. So this is one of the major mech figs (if I remember right, scale of the Nu is 1/60. Basically the line is a 1/60 scale MB) remaining. There's also the MetalBuild Eva01 (though as I remember, there's no actual figure for Eva01 displayed, just a poster or something).

OMG, they’re gonna release a PG Nu Gundam?

33 minutes ago, RealJayDee said:

Hey guys!!!!

Any info of this valk is coming with a Yang co-pilot????

I have not seen any in the promo pics.

Yeahp, Jan is there. 

37 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

OMG, they’re gonna release a PG Nu Gundam?

They call that line "Metal Structure", and information about it is still limited. It seems to be a 1/60 scale Metal Build (or around that scale, ).  As per some of the info floating around, it would be a fig around 40cm, so based on Nu Gundam specs (22-23m height), roughly corresponds to a 1/60 scale.

39 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I don’t plan on selling anything after the DX YF-19 comes in.  I’ll still keep the Yamato YF-19, Arcadia YF-19, and Bandai VF-19 Advance.

same here, I even still looking for other old YF 19 figures, like the Prototype Bird of Prey.

42 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I don’t plan on selling anything after the DX YF-19 comes in.  I’ll still keep the Yamato YF-19, Arcadia YF-19, and Bandai VF-19 Advance.

I’m considered ng keeping both of mine now.  I eant to mod it so I can mount two fold boosters on one plane.  Plus I can dual wield arm cannons.

Hi guys

Just received a confirmation from hlj that they are cancelling my YF-19 preorder. I realised that actually i made a mistake in cancelling the 2nd order that has a lower serial number that is in the 3xxx series which resulted in hlj cancelling my order that has a serial number which ends with 4xxx. But all is well and good as i still have a confirmed order with amiami

Screenshot_20180502-135658_Outlook.jpg

Edited by recon

5 hours ago, RealJayDee said:

Hey guys!!!!

Any info of this valk is coming with a Yang co-pilot????

I have not seen any in the promo pics.

Here you go. ^_^

38996194-9B17-4FD1-8DDB-A1562105C222.jpeg.073bc0799dacdb2f3ea8f8410a5d5637.jpeg

1 hour ago, recon said:

Hi guys

Just received a confirmation from hlj that they are cancelling my YF-19 preorder. I realised that actually i made a mistake in cancelling the 2nd order that has a lower serial number that is in the 3xxx series which resulted in hlj cancelling my order that has a serial number which ends with 4xxx. But all is well and good as i still have a confirmed order with amiami

Hey Recon. Did you received your cancellation email just today? Are they still cancelling orders?

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Here you go. ^_^

38996194-9B17-4FD1-8DDB-A1562105C222.jpeg.073bc0799dacdb2f3ea8f8410a5d5637.jpeg

Hey Recon. Did you received your cancellation email just today? Are they still cancelling orders?

Hey noel, i just received the notification today and i believe that it is a still in progress thing as im not sure how many units they are allocated by bandai

Just now, Lolicon said:

Please HLJ cancel my order and give me a discount coupon. I already have two other 19s preordered elsewhere. :)

10% is 6100 yen off another premium SDF-1 for me. 

Is the magic tactic here to do a pre-order through HLJ hoping to have them cancel it so you get a 10% coupon?