BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

*thud*

(the sound you heard was Shizuka having a heart attack and collapsing onto the ground, as her Macross display cabinet falls on top of her and her toy SDF-1 impales her with its arm due to the weight of the shelf pushes plastic thru skin.)

Just curious - how many 19s did you order?

2 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Just messaged loopaza, they said preorders will be in 2-3 hours. Managed to secure one from ami ami so far. Need more though :)

congrats! hope you get your second and third!

Just now, eXis10z said:

So turned out it was harder to order Aile Strike. Managed to secure 3 YF-19s but only 1 strike. 

yeah agree, i ended up with only being able to get one strike.

5 minutes ago, yman1437 said:

I just want to know how you can manually get a PO in @ HS for hot/super hot items......was I even successful once??

Got a 31S and YF-19 at HS, but I usually can't get in order in there. You have to be lightning fast. They're a smaller operation than HLJ or AmiAmi so they probably presell far fewer units.

3 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

*thud*

(the sound you heard was Shizuka having a heart attack and collapsing onto the ground, as her Macross display cabinet falls on top of her and her toy SDF-1 impales her with its arm due to the weight of the shelf pushes plastic thru skin.)

This is one of those times when i wish I had a random pic on hand of kickers museum collection.

I got my HLJ confirmation and it shows on on my open orders now; I shall celebrate with peaceful rest. These pre-orders are stressful, but they are necessary to get what you want at or below retail price. Now I can save up funds to pay for it in September. Thanks for all the heads up, order status and links; you are good people.

Had me sweating for awhile! I haven't felt the heat from a PO in a long time. I'll try not to oversleep again. Hahah

Edited by xrentonx