BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

4 minutes ago, Gojira101 said:

Ordered 1 from CDJ for all the reasons that have already been said.

Why would HLJ lock someone’s account over multiple orders? 

I placed 3 because it didn’t seem like it was going through. Should I be worried? 

if there's a limit to how many you can order and you try to go over that with multiple orders you look like a scalper. times like this though HLJ tends to be more understanding and will just remove the extra orders.

1 minute ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

On Paypal, select the transaction, report an error, select the error (I listed 'other' and stated I ordered from the wrong site). Worse comes to worse I'll just have to call up my cc company and tell them to pull the funds. I accidentally ordered from the wrong site at 430am when I rolled out of bed for the mad rush, lol.

Be carefull because the first message you fill in paypal interface will go to the vendor.

Just now, spanner said:

well I'm off.. to do something else.. night all

good night everyone, looks like most of us was able to secure at least one order from somewhere. 

I'm too hyper to go to bed now... and I can already hear the birds chirping outside... it's going to be a sleepy work day for me

3 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

if there's a limit to how many you can order and you try to go over that with multiple orders you look like a scalper. times like this though HLJ tends to be more understanding and will just remove the extra orders.

Yeah they pushed one through but I just cancelled it. Hopefully someone else will have a crack at it. 

Update: 3rd one got pushed through and I’m wondering if I cancel it.

Edited by Gojira101

22 minutes ago, spanner said:

hehe! you hold me at a disadvantage sir! You'll have to PM me your real name now! :p:D

Sure that seems like a fair trade. :)

Whoops accidentally ordered a third one from AmiAmi. Guess I'll sell a VF-19 Advance...

Oh well, off to sleep work now. :lazy:

Edited by Lolicon

17 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey David. I just placed an order of YF-19 to CDJ just in case my order at HLJ didn't push thru. Though I still need to email them to let them know. Don't want my account to get locked. I still have some other PO with them.

Regarding the MB Aile Strike, if that didn't push thru with me doing 2x orders just to safe, I'll ask a friend if he can hook me up.

yeah i did the exact same! only ended up with one strike tonight though as cdjapn sold out while it was taking so long to check out.

...And I just got my HLJ confirmation for the YF-19 as well. I think I'll wait a while just to make sure there aren't any problems with my amiami order before I drop the HLJ one. still waiting on the strike though.

:edit:

and strike confirmed as well.

Edited by anime52k8

An hour later and still no email or order showing with HLJ.  I'm kind of hoping the order there doesn't go through, but it would be nice to know one way or the other.

I'm going to try and get a couple more hours sleep.  Today is going to be horrible for me.  G'night.

Edit: and just got my HLJ confirmation email and order shows in history.

Edited by GabrielV

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

yeah i did the exact same! only ended up with one strike tonight though as cdjapn sold out while it was taking so long to check out.

Hey David. Got my first HLJ email confirmation now. But I already contact HLJ support. Told them that I'll wait until it shows on My Open Orders and I will cancel the extra orders. Too bad I already paid the YF-19 order I have at CDJ. Well, it's better to be safe. I'll keep the second YF-19 order for now at HLJ.

AE's been showing these most of the night : <_<

exception 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception' with message 'SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections' in /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:143
Stack trace:
#0 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(417): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#1 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(230): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DESCRIBE `tbl_c...', Array)
#2 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(136): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('DESCRIBE `tbl_c...')
#3 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(696): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->describeTable('tbl_cart', NULL)
#4 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(739): Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setupMetadata()
#5 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(846): Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setupPrimaryKey()
#6 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Table/Select.php(99): Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->info()
#7 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Table/Select.php(77): Zend_Db_Table_Select->setTable(Object(Cart))
#8 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(881): Zend_Db_Table_Select->__construct(Object(Cart))
#9 /home/animeexp/public_html/modules/default/controllers/BaseController.php(442): Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->select()
#10 /home/animeexp/public_html/modules/default/views/scripts/header.phtml(22): BaseController->cartListing(NULL, '')
#11 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/View.php(107): include('/home/animeexp/...')
#12 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/View/Abstract.php(787): Zend_View->_run('modules/default...')
#13 /home/animeexp/public_html/modules/default/views/scripts/layout.phtml(218): Zend_View_Abstract->render('header.phtml')
#14 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/View.php(107): include('/home/animeexp/...')
#15 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/View/Abstract.php(787): Zend_View->_run('modules/default...')
#16 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Layout.php(787): Zend_View_Abstract->render('layout.phtml')
#17 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Layout/Controller/Plugin/Layout.php(142): Zend_Layout->render()
#18 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php(331): Zend_Layout_Controller_Plugin_Layout->postDispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#19 /home/animeexp/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(945): Zend_Controller_Plugin_Broker->postDispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#20 /home/animeexp/public_html/index.php(130): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#21 {main}

2 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

To those who have ordered more than one at HLJ, please check your account, I just got my second confirmation and so went in and cancelled the (later) duplicate.

Looks like I have to wait for the second set confirmation and wait until it shows up on My Order page so I can cancel it asap before hitting the bed. And it's already 3am PST. Whoa boy.

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey David. Got my first HLJ email confirmation now. But I already contact HLJ support. Told them that I'll wait until it shows on My Open Orders and I will cancel the extra orders. Too bad I already paid the YF-19 order I have at CDJ. Well, it's better to be safe. I'll keep the second YF-19 order for now at HLJ.

it doesn't hurt to have a backup^_^