BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Same here. No emails too.

Not that I'm particularly concerned about it as I've waited longer than this before but still I don't want to miss out getting one from them.

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Did you get your confirmation email, Alex?

Not yet.. hopefully soon. Oh and its kinda weird being called by my actual name in here! LOL!

1 minute ago, spanner said:

Not yet.. hopefully soon. Oh and its kinda weird being called by my actual name in here! LOL!

Yeah that's why I did it. Originally added "if that's your real name" at the end lol

Just now, kajnrig said:

HLJ are undoubtedly sorting through the flood of orders, and some of us will unfortunately be cut off. We'll just have to wait and see who.

Yeah they're still open which is why I was worried it might turn into a 25S situation. I think some old-timers remember that one...

I let the panic win and I put in an order through AmiAmi. got a confirmation email and order in my account right away. If it turns out my HLJ orders did go through I'll just cancel with them since they're less obnoxious about canceling pre-orders.

It is really aggravating that it is not only hard to order but you have to deal with tech problems during the order process -.-

Enough about this nonsense worrying for toy preorders. I have to get to work now. <_<

Edited by Scyla

1 minute ago, Guyffon said:

yeah I ordered another at CDjapan just in case HLJ falls throug, so lets see what happens later

Exactly what I did, for some reason HLJ just isn't updating its open orders, and no confirmation email.  

At least I can try and get 4 hours of sleep before work now, knowing I got one of each. 

Just now, Mommar said:

Placed one at CDJ too because HLJ is being weird.

I have not bought from HLJ in the last couple years and won't be surprised if they cancel the two POs that I've placed.  They suck in this regard, with no confirmation emails or order numbers after you submit.

Just now, treatment said:

still a bit annoyed at the msrp, with the po-discount being tiny.

25k yen at  both cdj and hlj.

~25k yen at ami

~24k yen at hs

Recent release are all SRP or almost SRP. Missing the usual 8 to 10% discount during PO