BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You guys getting two? It's one of my favorites too. Second to VF-1. Now with my on-going life and purchase re-evaluation, should I get two too? :lol:

nice!

3 hours ago, kajnrig said:

If preorder time remains consistent with previous ones...

Apr 27, Fri
4:00pm JST

3:00am EST (Eastern)
2:00am CST (Central)
1:00am MST (Mountain)
12:00am PST (Pacific)

don't forget daylight savings edit: you already accounted for DST^_^

Edited by davidwhangchoi

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

C'mon now. We've been at this for years now. Getting ecstatic with every new Valkyrie announcement. I don't find it weird now. Not every toy release Bandai has will have its own fanfare and all. And I guarantee, by tonight, or tomorrow, or even in the next couple of days, we will get bombard with pictures from their site. All we just need is a little bit of patience. They officially announced that it's going to have a PO date, right? Just so you know, MB Strike will have a few more info getting released on the 25th. Maybe by then, so does the YF-19. What's 1-2 more days to wait to see more infos? For me, hope this release is true. But they can move it back if they want to. I don't mind. More time to save. ;) 

Well that'd normally be ok but even the MB Strike has a YouTube clip announcement- the YF-19 has got nothing. Which makes me a little suspicious/surprised...

Normally the Tamashii website would have something hinted by now...

12 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

good luck! i'm sure you'll have a whole squad

b, you getting 2? 

i may if there's an arm cannon =)

Cheers Dave, definitely one in fighter and one in battroid would be the ideal setup. The third would stay sealed lol :) I already have a Arcadia version though so beats me what I'll do with that? It does have weapons so might use them on something else if possible. It's still sealed also. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Which do you folk reckon will be better, the Bandai DX YF-19, or the Arcadia?

If it's essentially a repurposed VF-19 Advance, then it'll really just be a matter of personal preference. 

Trying to prove that one is objectively better than the other is a fool's errand. 

Not better. Different. Check Jenius’s reviews on Anymoon for a breakdown of differences, but the proportions are a bit different (sleeker), there’s much more tampo printing than on Arcadia’s model, and finally for this release it seems it’ll come with oodles of missiles that ought to fit all Bandai Valkyries. 

Arcadia has the bulkier Battroid mode, its wings fold into high-speed mode, and the first wave came with its own oodle of missiles that I believe fit all Yamato/Arcadia Valkyries. Also, stickers. 

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Which do you folk reckon will be better, the Bandai DX YF-19, or the Arcadia?

Read all abt here...http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/42860-so-which-is-better-overall-arcadia-yf-19-or-bandai-vf-19-advance/

6 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

FAAAAAAAN BOIIIIIIIIng!!!!!!:wub::wub:

Arm cannon!!!!!!!  Split Canopy!!!!!!!!!!!! Punch effects!!!!!!!!

27000 YEN?!?!! 

Edited by seti88

7 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Read all abt here...http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/42860-so-which-is-better-overall-arcadia-yf-19-or-bandai-vf-19-advance/

FAAAAAAAN BOIIIIIIIIng!!!!!!:wub::wub:

Arm cannon!!!!!!!  Split Canopy!!!!!!!!!!!! Punch effects!!!!!!!!

27000 YEN?!?!! 

yay!!!! arm cannon 

@no3Ljm you need to get more than one now ;)

12 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

My concern is actually the lack of promo picture of the missiles.

You too? Especially considering Bandai’s reluctance to include anything that wasn’t in the anime...

That said, I’m still getting one. I like the livery much better then the VF-19 Advanced from Frontier. 

Well, we thought the YF-30 Chronos and the VF-27 Lucifer kinda-Renewal would get repaints too and... nothing. 

I’d much prefer a Project Supernova paint scheme for this, but 1. there’s absolutely no guarantee it’ll actually be done, and 2.  the possible YELLOWING scares me to death. 

Edited by Sildani

9 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Well, we thought the YF-30 Chronos and the VF-27 Lucifer kinda-Renewal would get repaints too and... nothing. 

I’d much prefer a Project Supernova paint scheme for this, but 1. there’s absolutely no guarantee it’ll actually be done, and 2.  the possible YELLOWING scares me to death. 

Yeah, although we did get the VF-27 Grace/MP release. I guess I’ll be happy if Bandai gets to the Basara custom Fire Valkyrie that they teased a while back. The Project Supernova paint scheme would be an instant purchase and a nice surprise.

Edited by technoblue

16 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Am trying to see if thats yang neumann in the backseat ... else why would they have 2 separate pics of the cockpit? 

I think it is 2 different Isamu figures included.

Looking at the cockpit pics, it looks like it might include three figures: Isamu with helmet, Isamu without helmet, and Yang. 

2 hours ago, chyll2 said:

31252978_10216717150664742_3539126096412803072_n.jpg

31277624_10216717150504738_3367076101741346816_n.jpg

Nice pics.

Bigger shoulders than  Seemingly same shoulders as the VF-19Advance, but seems Bandai skipped leg day a bit on it compared to Arcadia's.

edit:

oh, and the arms doesn't peg together in fighter-mode?

Edited by treatment