BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

26 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

was it ever shown before? Curious on how they will implement that.

i was asking for the same info last night, from what Sanity is optional, noel and Seti replied, it is very likely the arm cannon is included but we'll have to wait and see. 

Seti shared he heard on the podcast: they saw the arm cannon stored under the fighter normally where the gunpod is housed. that seems to be a very strong sign. i'm very excited for this release. if it doesn't have it, i may skip this pre-order and just got for two X-105's

2 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

Too early to say in or out, I would want to see some better pictures.     I definitely have more interest in this then I do in Frontier or Delta stuff..    YF-21 next maybe?

Oh we know you're IN no matter what. It's written all over our DNA. We get the YF-19 with or without the cannons. No matter what. Mark my words. :lol:

Btw, new photos will go online in the next day or two for sure. ^_^ 

Just a reminder. Preorder for this gorgeous bird will be on April 27. Probably around 4pm (Tentative), based on other previous preorder time. And remember this is Japan Time. So better make sure to check your current whereabouts so that you'll know when you're going to go online and stare at the monitor and bash your F5 keys. ^_^

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Just a reminder. Preorder for this gorgeous bird will be on April 27. Probably around 4pm (Tentative), based on other previous preorder time. And remember this is Japan Time. So better make sure to check your current whereabouts so that you'll know when you're going to go online and stare at the monitor and bash your F5 keys. ^_^

Glad it is a weekend this time.  I'll be ready (again).

16 minutes ago, Sandman said:

So this preorder will be Thursday night for North Americans? 

Is it at 11pm or midnight for us in PST. DST always messes me up.

Assuming that the preorder is 4pm of April 27 (Friday) in Japan. For us in PST, it will be 12 midnight of April 26 (Thurs) and April 27 (Fri).

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

I'm aiming for 2-3 of them.

good luck! i'm sure you'll have a whole squad

55 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

The cynic in me is still waiting on this to appear on the Tamashii page; http://tamashii.jp 

But I'm in for at least 2 because the 19 is one of my all time favorite designs.

-b.

b, you getting 2? 

i may if there's an arm cannon =)

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

The cynic in me is still waiting on this to appear on the Tamashii page; http://tamashii.jp 

But I'm in for at least 2 because the 19 is one of my all time favorite designs.

-b.

22 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

b, you getting 2? 

You guys getting two? It's one of my favorites too. Second to VF-1. Now with my on-going life and purchase re-evaluation, should I get two too? :lol:

23 minutes ago, Duymon said:

How many will be defeated by the Spinning Death Wheel at NY this go around?

I prefer their spinning death wheel anytime of the day than their automated reply. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile back in the Nippon-Yasan office:
Employee #1: Aha! no3Ljm is making fun of us. Let's open his account.
Employee #2: Look! He's still waiting for his VF-31A order. Let's cancel it. Shall we?

:lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

Just now, wmkjr said:

Yes. Anyone else that needs to check can go here to convert to your local time zone. https://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx. This is assuming a 4pm JPT release.

Or use this handy timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180427T16&p0=248&msg=Aile+Strike+%26+YF-19+preorder&font=sanserif

The Metal Build Aile Strike will be my top priority but if the YF-19 is still available and they show images of the arm weapon up-front I will try to secure one as well. If they do a YF-21 I hope they do the one from Macross Delta first. 

Hopefully after they released the rest of the Delta Valkyries and a DX Chogokin Elysion. :wub:

9 minutes ago, Scyla said:

The Metal Build Aile Strike will be my top priority but if the YF-19 is still available and they show images of the arm weapon up-front I will try to secure one as well. If they do a YF-21 I hope they do the one from Macross Delta first. 

Or you can open two windows at the same time. ;)

11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Or you can open two windows at the same time. ;)

Yeah but my brain can't process two parallel preorders. It is just like sitting in two meetings at the same time. Nothing of worth comes from that. :p 

Not that I won't be looking like all of you but doesn't anyone find it weird that there's no pictures or solid information from Bandai itself for this one?

Almost feel that the YF-19 is quietly being swept under the rug on this one with no real promotion or fanfare. At least the MB Strike has a few things about but pretty much nothing for the YF-19. At 28,000 speculated, surely that's something to advertise?

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

good luck! i'm sure you'll have a whole squad

b, you getting 2? 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You guys getting two? It's one of my favorites too. Second to VF-1. Now with my on-going life and purchase re-evaluation, should I get two too? :lol:

Yep, again that's if that earlier post is true. That's with absolutely no offense meant at all to the member that first posted about this release, just that there isn't anything direct from Bandai that I've seen.

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Whooo hooo another fun night of PO madness!

There will be for me because I want this, the Metal Build Strike, and if another pic is true the Episode III Anakin.

F5 Attack!

-b.

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

Yeah but my brain can't process two parallel preorders. It is just like sitting in two meetings at the same time. Nothing of worth comes from that. :p 

you-can-do-it-meme-2-1.jpeg

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Falcon said:

Not that I won't be looking like all of you but doesn't anyone find it weird that there's no pictures or solid information from Bandai itself for this one?

Almost feel that the YF-19 is quietly being swept under the rug on this one with no real promotion or fanfare. At least the MB Strike has a few things about but pretty much nothing for the YF-19. At 28,000 speculated, surely that's something to advertise?

C'mon now. We've been at this for years now. Getting ecstatic with every new Valkyrie announcement. I don't find it weird now. Not every toy release Bandai has will have its own fanfare and all. And I guarantee, by tonight, or tomorrow, or even in the next couple of days, we will get bombard with pictures from their site. All we just need is a little bit of patience. They officially announced that it's going to have a PO date, right? Just so you know, MB Strike will have a few more info getting released on the 25th. Maybe by then, so does the YF-19. What's 1-2 more days to wait to see more infos? For me, hope this release is true. But they can move it back if they want to. I don't mind. More time to save. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

2 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Yep, again that's if that earlier post is true. That's with absolutely no offense meant at all to the member that first posted about this release, just that there isn't anything direct from Bandai that I've seen.

Yeah. I totally agree. IXTL only posted this:

On 4/20/2018 at 2:14 AM, IXTL said:

October release for DX YF-19 Full Set Pack

Pre-order on 27/4.

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-105817.html

201804200848051.jpg