BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

3 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Excellent! Is this an VF-19 repaint with new accessories or did they make changes to the mold?

We don't know yet but mold wise it'll likely be identical save for the addition of a second seat in the cockpit and a change to the way the canopy opens. And maybe some points for the fold booster to mount (were there any on the VF-19Advance?)

Edited by IXTL

22 minutes ago, IXTL said:

We don't know yet but mold wise it'll likely be identical save for the addition of a second seat in the cockpit and a change to the way the canopy opens. And maybe some points for the fold booster to mount (were there any on the VF-19Advance?)

IXTL, are you sworn off DX yet? :p

Edited by seti88

8 minutes ago, seti88 said:

IXTL, are you sworn off DX yet? :p

Gone off collecting, yes. Not going through the pre-order madness for this one. Going to be pricey and it's pretty much the same toy as the Advance.

If Bandai does a YF-21 though... I might reconsider.

Edited by IXTL

I would be interrested in a VF-19A Ravens repaint. With the Arcadia YF-19 and the Bandai VF-19Advance I think I‘m satisfied with tan colored Valkyries in my collection.

[edit:] I just remembered that this probably comes with a transformable arm weapon so maybe I do need this.... also the arsenal of weapons might be handy for my other DX Valkyries.... decisions decisions :blink:

Edited by Scyla

8 minutes ago, AlphaOne said:

These should be available on HLJ, Ami Ami, etc. for pre-order, right?

Yeah it’s a general release so it should be available from all of the usual suspects. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
A word

3 hours ago, IXTL said:

Gone off collecting, yes. Not going through the pre-order madness for this one. Going to be pricey and it's pretty much the same toy as the Advance.

If Bandai does a YF-21 though... I might reconsider.

Awww yeah get what ur saying. Just wondering if you would be following it.

Am definately taking this and the teaser video as an indication of the inevitable 21 release.

enjoy the respite from the preorder madness!

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Oh lord this is going up for PO alongside the Metal Build Strike... It's gonna be a nightmare PO madness for me :wacko:

Well, it seems the Strike its a web exclusive so maaaaybe it won't be that hard to get 

11 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Well, it seems the Strike its a web exclusive so maaaaybe it won't be that hard to get 

Hey Mog, according to bandai,  strike is going to be general release unfortunately. i'll see you pre-order night though!

METAL BUILD

Yale Strike Gundam

Release date: scheduled for August 2018

※ For general retailers April 27, 2018 (Friday) Reservation cancellation 
(presence of reservation handling depends on dealer)

44 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey Mog, according to bandai,  strike is going to be general release unfortunately. i'll see you pre-order night though!

METAL BUILD

Yale Strike Gundam

Release date: scheduled for August 2018

※ For general retailers April 27, 2018 (Friday) Reservation cancellation 
(presence of reservation handling depends on dealer)

I'm really excited it will not be a tamashi Exclusive, those items in the after marker get ridiculous prices but with a normal release  is way better imo, it looks like next week will be the preorder madness :D 

Capture.PNG.efa2b93d1ba8eaf7f6a88c69a64e9477.PNG

Edited by Alex GS

5 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Not sure , but one thing is certain it will get all the tampos/markings of the original YF 19 with no premium finish ridiculous prices. :D 

Yup that's exactly what m looking forward to!

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

might pass on the 19 ,

i had 6 copies. 

maybe 1 set for the weapons

Yeah gun cannon!!

however is the weapon set bundled in? Am not sure abt that...

4 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

might pass on the 19 ,

i had 6 copies. 

maybe 1 set for the weapons

I have a: 1/60 Yamato YF 19, Yamato Double nuts, Arcadia YF 19, Bandai Advance VF 19,  and I'm definitely will try to get a PO of this one!, my favorite Valkyrie of all Macross :D