BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

Hey, could somebody reserve another yf-19 for me at amiami,  I WOULD BE BLESSED! .Okay, if anyone has bought two copies of the dx yf-19, or are at least reconsidering cancelling their preorder for the yf-19, please let me know. Hlj or 1999.co preorders would be nice. PM me first at tfw2005 or @theonewiththeonewithrods@gmail.com 

the fact that I'm going to have 3 different YF-19's  is starting to sink in and I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm keeping this one for sure but do I dump the 19ADVANCE because it's the same mold with different accessories or the arcadia YF because it's the inferior version of the same valk. decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Oh duh. Of course I should have seen what the retail price was before jumping to conclusions. I'm an idiot, ignore me.

Imo it's a mark up since you are paying the taxes that you should not be paying. Anyway, I would grab it at that price now if I really need one.

4 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

the fact that I'm going to have 3 different YF-19's  is starting to sink in and I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm keeping this one for sure but do I dump the 19ADVANCE because it's the same mold with different accessories or the arcadia YF because it's the inferior version of the same valk. decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

That's 1 for each mode. :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

IMG_20180901_082825.jpg

Does this mean the upper air intake/back of the "thighs" are fixed on the DX? Or is it just the pose? Is it the same on the Yam/cadia toys?

1 minute ago, Negotiator said:

Might still be a vf-19adv on display because of the fin colors on the leg.

The side of the leg says "UN Spacy" and the left shoulder has the "19" decal that's on the YF-19 but not the VF-19Advance.

6 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

YF-19 is best YF, keep them all obviously.

I'm going to dedicate a display case or shelf just to my -19 collection. (Yamato anniversary, arcadia, bandai advance, 3x bandai YF, diecast, 1/48 model, some gachas)

6 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Inferior?  It looks like the Plus version in every mode.  This YF-19 looks like the computer model, but not like Plus except for maybe more accurate intake shape.

2 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Inferior?  It looks like the Plus version in every mode.  This YF-19 looks like the computer model, but not like Plus except for maybe more accurate intake shape.

Inferior as in I like the Bandai figure as a cool transforming robot-jet toy more.

4 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Does this mean the upper air intake/back of the "thighs" are fixed on the DX? Or is it just the pose? Is it the same on the Yam/cadia toys?

Mistransformed.

item_0000012553_uGBjdPGe_15.jpg.ccad5ae52ad1a7cf9c8bfcfd1ec771fe.jpg

item_0000010905_8NlND2MO_07.jpg.a2f7904a107fd5078a3be6b4386b7232.jpg

OP101380621066.jpg.dd8766dc27e09415a3e0d0042f55f3fb.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

13 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

IMG_20180901_082822.jpg

love the box , that Macross logo instead of the SMS makes it look way better, that Macross Plus title is sweet, the whole damn thing is beautiful, hehe sorry I'm too excited for this release I'm a big fan for the YF 19 I mean just look at my Avatar pic hehe :yahoo:   

To my ocenia brothers, cancelled my order from Aus Ani, also considering cancelling my order from Mykombini as well, I don't own any DX Macross and I planned that this to be my first one but will focus on the new 1/48 line starting with DX VF-1J since that his the Macross/Robotech I grew up with.

Edited by tjdetweiler

5 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

but will focus on the new 1/48 line starting with DX VF-1J since that his the Macross/Robotech I grew up with.

It might not be a line. IIRC the only confirmed release is the VF-1J, and while it would make sense to populate the rest of the VF-1 series in 1/48 scale, I wouldn't expect that same scale to apply to other Valks. The VF-1 is incredibly small compared to its descendants (and even its VF-0 parent), such that the larger 1/48 scale still puts it at around the same absolute size as the other DXes, which range around 1/55-1/65.

Maybe they'll do the VF-9 Cutlass in 1/48 scale, though. If @Xigfrid's rendition is anything to go by, that VF is even smaller than the VF-1 and could use the scale bump.

10 hours ago, jenius said:

I think the statement was more like "The VF-1 is my favorite so the announcement of a DX VF-1 is making me forego the DX YF-19." Not so much a worry that everything would be coming in 1/48. 

9 hours ago, eggy99 said:

I interpreted that as meaning starting to collect the VF-1 1/48 toy line. Bandai will definitely continue to release more VF-1 in 1/48.

Ah, yes, reading that again I see what you mean.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:48 PM, Sildani said:

Missed it. When should I expect to get up on the 22nd to try to grab one from HLJ or NY on release?

Bump for great confusion!

On 9/3/2018 at 7:27 PM, chyll2 said:

Is the YF-19 Panel lined or it is just a case of deep panel lines?

The VF-19 Adv had really nice deep panel lines, so I expect the YF-19 will be the same.

It allowed for some really nice shading on my weathered VF-19 Adv.

post-7871-0-31973400-1443409765_thumb.jpg

I need to take a better set of photos of this. Currently this bad boy is wrapped in bubble wrap from the office move last year.

1 hour ago, eggy99 said:

The VF-19 Adv had really nice deep panel lines, so I expect the YF-19 will be the same.

It allowed for some really nice shading on my weathered VF-19 Adv.

post-7871-0-31973400-1443409765_thumb.jpg

I need to take a better set of photos of this. Currently this bad boy is wrapped in bubble wrap from the office move last year.

Hey, isn't your neighbor's Evangelion figures that we can see ?  I really need to know what kind of job is yours :)