BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

Guest davidwhangchoi

But its in FB colors! The original unicorn!

lol i doubt it will cut into the arcadia sales... different toy line.scale. but it is awesome to know they have it

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Well the YF-19 certainly looks like a larger (same as VF-19 Advance) scale, but it's impossible to tell. If it's a DX it's an automatic buy.

That I'm excited for, the Hi Metal stuff, not so much.

For me, DX or nothing (much) from Bandai.

-b.

wow seit88 you were right! got to give you credit for spotting all this in the article:)

Thank adrian lozano from ANN reporting it correctly! The ever skeptic in me is saying pls dont let the picture of the hall be fake :p

Well the YF-19 certainly looks like a larger (same as VF-19 Advance) scale, but it's impossible to tell. If it's a DX it's an automatic buy.

That I'm excited for, the Hi Metal stuff, not so much.

For me, DX or nothing (much) from Bandai.

-b.

not to forget perhaps a M7 VF-19 with sound pods and tampo!

Seti, M7 is a can be a four letter word to some on these boards! :)

four letter as in LOVE? :p

VF-4 FB, VF-0, and what looks to be 1/100 VF-25's, those are instabuys for me! DX YF-19, instabuy as well.

pre-order madness aside my insta-buys would be YF-19, VF-4, VF2SS, glaugs, reqult variants and perhaps even the 1/35 vf1!

Thank adrian lozano from ANN reporting it correctly! The ever skeptic in me is saying pls dont let the picture of the hall be fake :p

not to forget perhaps a M7 VF-19 with sound pods and tampo!

Nope, nope. Macross 7 Valks aren't my cup of tea. I don't own any.

Seti, M7 is a can be a four letter word to some on these boards! :)

:ph34r:

-b.

I was thinking a bad 4 letter word. :). But I have mad love for M7! Now MacrossII that's another story :(

haha yea everyone has their own macross favs...at least its survived this long in order to satisfy valkheads like us :p

didnt quite get M2 also, but would be intersting to see how bandai implements the flat pancake valk design!

Nope, nope. Macross 7 Valks aren't my cup of tea. I don't own any.

:ph34r:

-b.

ahhh coffee drinker i see....sorry i dont know what that means :p

Hard to see the scale of what's displayed; but seems to be consistent with the article was saying?

tGNVpWD.jpg

Thanks for this joppewo! Now it's confirmed. ;) Hmmm... VF-4G and VF-2SS/SAP, instabuy for me... ok, ok, YF-19 as well. :lol:

Now time to work hard to save $1 a day. :rolleyes:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-10-29/bandai-teases-giant-26-inch-sdf-1-macross-14-inch-vf-1-valkyrie-toys/.94775#gallery_top

In its larger 1/60-scale DX Chōgōkin line, Bandai will offer:

Macross Plus: YF-19

please dont let this be a joke or a misread!

If this is happening then I can see them potentially cheating on this one and use a tweaked VF-19 Advance mold and a new slap of paint.. No matter and I'll probably still buy one.. :rolleyes:

Hard to see the scale of what's displayed; but seems to be consistent with the article was saying?

tGNVpWD.jpg

That VF-4 does look very small.. must be the 1:100 line for sure. Or was this already mentioned? -_-

yf 19 n 19kai is in dx, vf2ss is in hi metal r, real pics from me

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=954041628020536&id=332535126837859

The clown-valk looks like a straight repaint of their VF-19Advanced. Complete with a non-curvy neck line.

The VF2SS is promising and it'll include the SAP like their old kit model.

Those gundams belong to another thread in the Anime or Science Forum.

the license may or must be become given out all kind company able to be used , which is now see a lot company that didn't made these product they suddenly decide doing it, just to do it more competitive way. for us become more choice which one product company to buy it from.

event attendees on twitter are reporting similar to the article now

DX: YF-19 & Fire Valk

HMR: VF-0A, VF-4, VF-22S;

Will be awhile before pictures come in since its in a strict no-photography zone :p

hmmm I wonder.. would it be possible that one of these (Kai) could be making an appearance in Delta somehow!?!? or is that a silly suggestion..? why would Bandai chose to release these two if Yamato/Arcadia have already done so? They are very different to each other so its going to be hugely disappointing if they release them sharing the same mold.. Still I'll buy em.. damn you Bandai!

hmmm I wonder.. would it be possible that one of these (Kai) could be making an appearance in Delta somehow!?!? or is that a silly suggestion..? why would Bandai chose to release these two if Yamato/Arcadia have already done so? They are very different to each other so its going to be hugely disappointing if they release them sharing the same mold.. Still I'll buy em.. damn you Bandai!

It would be really far-fetched if they were in Delta, tho shades of frontier with the VF19 advanced inclusion trick seem to be on the mind.

Looking at the display titles above the valks, it does look like its a straight release of the M+, M7 tie-in.

Ugh.. well, the Fire Valk looks like a chop-job at best, slapped together from bits of plastic and the VF-19 Advance mold. Least they got the canards right.

Seriously, my biggest problem with the Yamato VF-19 mold was that I always thought the leading edge extension went too far forward, and that one looks exactly the same, if not worse, since you can tell how far back the intakes are. They really need to decrease the sweep angle of that section, and push the leading edge back under the canards.

In any case, I don't see any possible way they're going to pull a decently proportioned Fire Valk battroid out of that mold. Maybe they don't really care, but it's going to look horribly awkward next to the Yamato/Arcadia when that one went to such great lengths to look like the animation.

Yeah, not so stoked on the idea of the VF-19Kai and I'm hoping they've just fabbed up a rough one for display purposes. What I hope it portends is a YF-21/VF-22 in the future though I feel dirty hoping for MOAR on a day full of so much awesome news.