BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

2 hours ago, Cowboy17 said:

Ended up cancelling my pre-order at HLJ. Decided I didn't like the SPACEY and NETFC printing on the wings.  

Sweet, I was able to snag one at MSRP, thank you :) 

Edit:  HLJ still has it up for 25000 https://hlj.com/product/BANN55061

Edited by Smacky

2 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Can't wait for HLJ to get this into my private warehouse so I can ship it! It will be coming with Black Shin Getter from Sentinel, the robot spirts GM Cold Type, and some snacks from the the HLJ sale. Going to be a great box!

Waiting on this end as well, gotta get the most out EMS shipping.

PW.jpg.bd4474379986772971a8c66ae844e222.jpg

OMG! I was planning to cancel my order from Kombini but seeing the prices go up and pics swirling around, I'm so tempted to get it now especially our $ has picked up!

My goodness the amount of accessories are awesome

Kombini will only open next week Monday. Can't wait for it, my first DX Macross

Edited by tjdetweiler

Still not sure I needed yet another YF-19. When I preordered it on the day, the PO windows stayed opened less than 2 minutes....And when I got to the last step..it crashed. Yet somehow, I wasn't furious, which made me think I did not really want/need it in the first place....As I'm  perfectly happy with the Advance, Arcadia and my old Yammy...( I keep everything....heck I still have the old die-cast Yammies)

But, then...I checked my mail and the PO had gone through....:lol:. I'll see, maybe display it in Battroid for a change. (And its price might triple in 6 months.....)

Now they need to start thinking about a YF-21.....somehow doubtful it as it'll mean an entirely new mold from Bandai and with the upcoming 1/48, the rest of the Deltas, the rest of the HMR (hopefully they won't give up like they did the first time around with the old Hi-Metal, we want the rest of what was announced!!). Anyway, a YF-21 might be asking too much.....Rambling

1 minute ago, Bahamutzyro said:

I have quick question, is this release any different the vf-19 advance release besides the extra items?

From the Tamashii page on the YF-19:

YF - 19 appears from the OVA work "Macross Plus" expanded from 1994!

· 01 Underwings Weaponry
Various weapons of YF-19 are included. Various missiles such as large anti-ship reactive bullets, high maneuver missiles, two-stage interceptor missiles can be equipped on hard points as underwater weapons.

· 02 FAST pack
Additional armament unit such as booster, increased armor "FAST pack" is included.
Three morphological deformations are also possible in the mounted condition. 

· 03 Fold Booster
Fold booster that can be equipped in fighter form is included.
Texture is also reproduced by clear parts.

· 04 versus Armored Armament Pack
Arm missile launcher that appeared only in one scene in the movie "Anti-armored weapon pack" was first reproduced in three dimensions.
Fighter, can also be equipped in the form of Garook.

· 05 double seat cockpit
The multi-seat cockpit is reproduced with opening and closing of the canopy.
Figures for cockpit comes with 2 isams, 1 type of Yang.

· 06 Effect parts
Effect point for pinpoint barrier punch is included.
You can direct posing when Batroid is more impressive.

· 07 heel parts
Larger heel parts. Improve the fighter 's silhouette and Batroid' s proportions.

· 08 Improved range of motion
Added a movable axis to the lower thigh. At the time of Gawk, it is possible to make a clearer opening leg, and active posing is possible at batroid.

1 minute ago, kajnrig said:

How do you place international orders through Amazon Japan? The only way I know is through a middleman, but what about sellers/items able to ship internationally?

Just make a account at Amazon jp and order to have it shipped to you directly.

They allow some items to ship internationally . 

Items that can’t ship to you will tell you when you try to add it to your cart.

2 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Oh. That simple, huh? Can't believe it never even crossed my mind to try...

Their shipping is both cheap and fast, I ordered the delta movie from, Amazon Japan and it showed up in like 3days for ~$12 of shipping. They used DHL.

12 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Their shipping is both cheap and fast, I ordered the delta movie from, Amazon Japan and it showed up in like 3days for ~$12 of shipping. They used DHL.

I went through From Japan like a fool! :lol: Domestic shipping, fees, and international shipping, that has to be at least an extra and totally preventable $15-25.

17 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

I went through From Japan like a fool! :lol: Domestic shipping, fees, and international shipping, that has to be at least an extra and totally preventable $15-25.

It helps having Chrome with built-in translation function to navigate their website, if you want to give it a shot going forwards.

4 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

It helps having Chrome with built-in translation function to navigate their website, if you want to give it a shot going forwards.

Or you can simply switch the language option to English instead of japanese. Not everything gets switched to english, but more than enough to help in navigating the site til payment with no issues.

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

Oh, I do use Chrome. Sometimes it has trouble translating Amazon.co.jp pages, though, at least in my experience.

Just now, BlueMax said:

Or you can simply switch the language option to English instead of japanese. Not everything gets switched to english, but more than enough to help in navigating the site til payment with no issues.

Also, did not know about this. Tonight has been a learning night.

18 minutes ago, Killaforevah said:

how did I miss this? Was amazon itself selling this? I checked the site almost every day (except today) and never saw it at that price

Yeah direct from Amazon. It was 27000 but that includes tax. Outside of Japan you don't pay tax so it was 25000. Then only 1200 for what is basically EMS shipping. So 26200 total and you get it in a few days.

Reminder for all Aussie collectors you cannot purchase direct from Amazon Japan any longer as all international Amazon stores will NOT ship to Australia, because they don't to collect tax for the Australian government all the paperwork related to tax reporting for the ATO. You can only purchase through Amazon AU.