BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Hmm so is the listing open time at 4pm JST or 6pm JST.....why confuse the situation now, JP??
Gee there goes any plans i may have...

EDITED FOR 6

I'm betting it has to do with Golden week.  This is the last Friday just before.  So they'll probably push more stuff to be done before the end of day.

Just now, F360 said:

I'm betting it has to do with Golden week.  This is the last Friday just before.  So they'll probably push more stuff to be done before the end of day.

i'm afraid to go to sleep now. i wanted to wake up just right before 6pm JST but the fear some retailers won't follow that is on my mind. i guess i'm going to set my alarm 2 times.

same, I kind of want to take a nap but if it ends up being early that's only 2:30 hours.

:edit:

maybe I should just skip preordering now and pay out the nose later.

Edited by anime52k8

12 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i'm afraid to go to sleep now. i wanted to wake up just right before 6pm JST but the fear some retailers won't follow that is on my mind. i guess i'm going to set my alarm 2 times.

yeah, I'm going to set 2 alarms too, and drink my warm water. lol:lol:

8 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

same, I kind of want to take a nap but if it ends up being early that's only 2:30 hours.

go and drink 3 warm cups of water before your nap.  you'll most likely need to wake up to use the restroom before preorder even starts.

Look at your beautiful GFF MC Wing Zero  , that should motivate yourself on not skipping the preorder,:lol:

Edited by F360

yeah. ive been ill the last week, havent slept much, and have a full day of work (although, from home) ahead of me tommorrow. Strongly considering just bailing out and skipping this preorder and if i dont get it, then i dont get it.  Im not sure I want to play games with my health right now

1 minute ago, F360 said:

go and drink 3 warm cups of water before your nap.  you'll most likely need to wake up to use the restroom before preorder even starts.

Look at your beautiful GFF MC Wing Zero  , that should motivate yourself on not skipping the preorder,:lol:

why YOU!!!! LOL

i still regret skipping that. 

12 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

Yes. Sleep is important.

5 minutes ago, Tallman said:

3am MDT and need to work tomorrow :(

Work comes first.

4 minutes ago, UN Spacy said:

Christ 24k yen?!

Do I really need a THIRD YF-19 after the Arcadia and Bandai Advance?!

No you don't.

3 minutes ago, Cowboy17 said:

yeah. ive been ill the last week, havent slept much, and have a full day of work (although, from home) ahead of me tommorrow. Strongly considering just bailing out and skipping this preorder and if i dont get it, then i dont get it.  Im not sure I want to play games with my health right now

Health is more important than some diecast and plastics.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Just now, IIymij said:

Is this like the Tameshi one? Or do I just buy straight from the website? Sorry newbie at bandai purchases

Buy from regular online sites. Blink and you'll miss it or stare at the wheel of death.

1 minute ago, IIymij said:

Is this like the Tameshi one? Or do I just buy straight from the website? Sorry newbie at bandai purchases

This is a general release. But right now, you still need to pre-order if you want to 100% secure one. Otherwise you'd be by the mercy of the reseller.

8 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

nah don't skip it, it'll be worth it. also i know you don't like X-105, but you should grab it too!

No, Charles! Get out of my head Charles!!!

8 minutes ago, F360 said:

I am looking at it. it's right next to me right now. I should pose it to pass the time. :wub: :p

2 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Oh wait, you're right... Hm... I hope this does't mean I have to stay up even later. I feel terrible for all you EST people...

EDIT:

That would be in line with the MB Aile Strike's release time, too. Seems Bandai is changing things up...

What is an MB Aile Strike? Another Macross Delta valkyrie?

17 minutes ago, F360 said:

I knew I shouldn't reply the quotes together..:unsure:.. but i guess it worked out at the end, you are all pumped now:p

:D i really wanted the one you offered me

9 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

No, Charles! Get out of my head Charles!!!

I am looking at it. it's right next to me right now. I should pose it to pass the time. :wub: :p

so Jealous

Good morning Macrossworld! Today, we shed sweat, tears and fingernails, as we foray once again into the battlefield of the pre-order madness. May your fingers be quick, your internet connection stable, and your F5 keys responsive! Best of luck to us all!

The anticipation and tension is palpable just scanning down through the last couple pages. I'm perfectly happy with my Advance and my Arcadia YF-19, so I'm happily gonna pass on this round of madness. Best of luck to you guys!

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Seti and everyone ready tonight? 

see you 3am EST

Hey david missed ur reply under the ton of replies! Thread is sure lit these past few days.

Hey if i get it, i get it, else keep the eyes open for later openings.
Gd hunting to you also!