BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

2020 is the 25th anniversary....

According to the ever trustful Wikipedia, the OVA debuted in August '94, whereas the movie (ie the better one fight me) came out almost an exact year later.

I'll take either, of course. 2020 is a nice rounded number.

4 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Do you think it is a safe bet then that bandai will do the yf-21 once the 19 rolls out? If so, do you think they would milk the mould and do the delta vf-22 and maybe the mac 7 22's?

If there is a God then yes.

6 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Do you think it is a safe bet then that bandai will do the yf-21 once the 19 rolls out? If so, do you think they would milk the mould and do the delta vf-22 and maybe the mac 7 22's?

The teaser at the last TN showed the vf1, 19 and 21 flying on screen. Something abt the DX Valkyrie project? 

I thk the 21 is on the drawing board B))

logically the variants are a possibility for milking it...

8 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I've already got an Arcadia YF-19 and Yamato YF-21, having the same from Bandai would be awesome.

Of course, I imagine the pre-order madness for Banday YF-19 and YF-21 will be completely insane.

Me too, Yeah it would be crazy but i'd definitely buy a couple of each anyway. I'd really like the delta vf-22 as well.

2 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

Yeah, fortunately I haven't had anything happen to a TWE pre-order yet, though I've started ordering them direct through From Japan now and not through any of the online shops.

I will buy at least copy via proxy for TWE from now on. It costs an extra $10-$15 but should be well worth it to avoid the nonsense a lot of folks experienced with the 31A.