Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

3 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Cool, thanks. It is still expensive, but better than other prices I've seen. I  might as well get it and help support Macross shows/movies, especially since it includes English subs now.

Yeah, the subs pushed me over toward buying it.  In the end, it felt like a slightly better treatment of the story to me, since the lack of character development wasn't as glaring in the short runtime.

On 8/24/2020 at 10:54 PM, Chronocidal said:

Yeah, the subs pushed me over toward buying it.  In the end, it felt like a slightly better treatment of the story to me, since the lack of character development wasn't as glaring in the short runtime.

I just watched it today and I have to agree. I actually felt this was much better than the series. Most of the BS and extraneous stuff was cut out, it felt like the fights were improved, and the story felt more cohesive. I liked how the movie trolls you in the final Messer vs Keith fight also :P

I liked some of the stuff on the extras disc also. Particularly the funny short segments they included. Reminded me a bit of the chibi Overlord Pleiades mini-episodes.

Anyway, seeing Mirage's SV-262 makes me wish Bandai would just release an unassembled, unpainted kit version like Yamato did with the VF-1 and let people go to town with it.

On 9/1/2020 at 12:52 AM, MacrossJunkie said:

Anyway, seeing Mirage's SV-262 makes me wish Bandai would just release an unassembled, unpainted kit version like Yamato did with the VF-1 and let people go to town with it.

That’s a great idea!

It sure would allow for a complete set of Drakens.

On 9/8/2020 at 8:45 AM, hardreturn said:

changing around the display a bit and had to transform the Draken from Gerwalk to Battroid and decided to take a pic. still love it. 

really nice shot, colours really pop

Edited by apptt4
a letter
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 3:45 PM, hardreturn said:

changing around the display a bit and had to transform the Draken from Gerwalk to Battroid and decided to take a pic. still love it. 

09%2007%20draken%2001.jpg?raw=1

Beautiful pic!

I still have hope that one day Bandai will release a TWE White final version.

My candlelight still flickers in hopes that this one day is produced aside from this only and lonely mold.

It’s a great figure and travesty that we have never seen any other versions preocupes since it’s release.