Jump to content
seti88

Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

I do have to admit that the Draken looks better with the sword than it does with the gun. The LillDrakens make it really offbalanced in battroid mode though.

 

Swoooorrrdddd :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, hardreturn said:

i really like the draken. 

11%2006%20draken%2001-2.jpg?raw=1

Who doesn't? :wub:

Can't wait for Bandai to make the white one. ^_^ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Who doesn't? :wub:

Can't wait for Bandai to make the white one. ^_^ 

 

If they do. We haven't even seen Bogue's yet. Probably won't even get the rest with the way they are selling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sandman said:

If they do. We haven't even seen Bogue's yet. Probably won't even get the rest with the way they are selling.

i would rather Bogue's then Roid's. but the white and gold is so nice looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A CF scheme in more traditional fighter colors would be awesome. It has a very sleak and unique sillouette for Macross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really sad that it's not as popular, it's an entirely new transformation and even appearance compared to previous valkyries.
If only it was less of a pain to transform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should do the white version since they already have the molds for it finished already.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2017 at 4:02 PM, hardreturn said:

i really like the draken. 

 

Great shot Hardreturn and welcome to MWF!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'dd be honest, if they made a Deculture/Itasha version of Roid's white Drakken (like this) I would buy the hell out of it.

Yes to this! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am very happy with my Draken III.  

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'dd be honest, if they made a Deculture/Itasha version of Roid's white Drakken (like this) I would buy the hell out of it.

I'm not usually big on this sort of thing, but, yes. So much Yes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the 1/72 for it, and let's be honest.

No way in heeeeeeeeelllllllll am I going to manage to get all those decals on straight, and protected, and have them stay on through even a single transformation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 8:02 AM, hardreturn said:

i really like the draken. 

11%2006%20draken%2001-2.jpg?raw=1

What a beaut! Nice shot hardreturn.
Cant wait for bandai to release the white so both of them can be posed together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

Great shot Hardreturn and welcome to MWF!

thanks :)

 

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

What a beaut! Nice shot hardreturn.
Cant wait for bandai to release the white so both of them can be posed together!

thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they release the white versions sometime but I'm not convinced that's going to happen.  The Delta releases have been really weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, I feel like Roid's is at least more likely than the green CF version, since they don't have to do anything fancier than dumping different colored plastic in the mold.  <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Careful about leaving it on the flightpose for too long, supposedly paint will stick to the rubber used on the ends of the rods if you leave it for a long time.

Looks awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Careful about leaving it on the flightpose for too long, supposedly paint will stick to the rubber used on the ends of the rods if you leave it for a long time.

Looks awesome!

True! I've had paint come off after minutes  on one of those stands. Some seran wrap or paper over the tips should solve the problem though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just be wary when using Flightpose stands and make sure that the tips are never in contact with any painted surfaces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Nice shot hardreturn, I'm with you SV-262 looks better for me with the sword and shield on without the lildrakens!

20171102_192232.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hardreturn said:

11%2011%20delta%2001.jpg?raw=1

Amazing shot, great lighting. Is it a wide angle lens? I love the perspective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

Amazing shot, great lighting. Is it a wide angle lens? I love the perspective. 

thanks. ya, it was shot with a 10-22mm at 16mm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello folks,

Maybe a bit off topic, but I've set my mind on acquiring this beautiful valk, so the only question remains... where from?
it's not listed in hlj, but it is in amiami. I don't really know that much, so wondering what are good options to get this Draken III (and "yes", I would love to get the draklings, pods and sword)

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Thanks man. See this is the things that get me all nervous and paranoic.... cause those prices are around 19k and I'm seeing Amiami (brand new) at 17k (http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-023079)

Am I missing something here, maybe it's another "version" or "release", or a completely different toy alltogether?

(halp!)

Don't panic. They're just one and the same. There's no different versions nor different releases. AmiAmi is just trying to move their in-store stock. That's why they're heavily discounted. It's why it's best to browse around first on different stores and sites rather to give in immediately. Besides, why panic when you're happy with what you're getting? ^_^ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Thanks man. See this is the things that get me all nervous and paranoic.... cause those prices are around 19k and I'm seeing Amiami (brand new) at 17k (http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-023079)

Am I missing something here, maybe it's another "version" or "release", or a completely different toy alltogether?

(halp!)

Those 19k mandarake prices are from the Japanese version of the site which includes Japan tax. The english/international side doesn't so it shows as 17k, which is about the same price as Amiami's one though Amiami's will be NIB.  Also, check out the Macross Toy release thread that's at the top of the page. It'll be a good reference for you to use in the future as it usually gets updated when new releases are announced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Those 19k mandarake prices are from the Japanese version of the site which includes Japan tax. The english/international side doesn't so it shows as 17k, which is about the same price as Amiami's one though Amiami's will be NIB.  Also, check out the Macross Toy release thread that's at the top of the page. It'll be a good reference for you to use in the future as it usually gets updated when new releases are announced.

Yup, the price drops the tax once you hit the "English" link above the search bar.

Or use this link to go to the English entry: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/DetailPage/item?itemCode=1062231806&ref=list&lang=en

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×